Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Scribbling Steve chapter 39 . 11/18
I had no idea that 10mm was that powerful. OK, marking that caliber off the list of potential firearms to buy for home defense.
Scribbling Steve chapter 34 . 11/18
It's cute Cedric thinks Hufflepuffs aren't the real loonies.

Also, congratulations on the banana clip! That's hysterical.
Scribbling Steve chapter 8 . 11/17
"[E]veryone say misery!" is such a wonderful line.
Scribbling Steve chapter 5 . 11/17
"They are my minions!" is such a wonderful line.

Stepping back for a moment, I find it fascinating how different authors write Luna. I think it says a lot about them as people and authors. Your version of Luna is a great deal of fun.
ShadekillerUnoDosTres chapter 42 . 11/11
Read from end to end in a little over 2 days. Could not put it down even for work. Incredible delivery of jokes and punchlines. Decent enough plot with enough similarities to canon to be easily followed with enough changes made to be a wonderful addition to FF all over. The OCs were tasteful and well characterized while using established characters lacking canon development to improve and shape the story without making it about anyone but the main characters or becoming too side tracked. Would recommend 8/10. tl;dr not different enough to be universally liked but still totally worth a shot even if you think it might not be for you.
Bosmer1701 chapter 23 . 10/29
Any one who reads reviews before reading a story, I am begging you, you must read this story. This story has me belly laughing. Not a chuckle, not a smile (although this story does make me do that) but a full on laughter. I'm on my fourth read and it still makes me laugh. This author is a comedic genius and a good story teller.
This is an unrated tint start, but some things are illogical, like Harry taking Luba along to kill the basilisk.
Nate chapter 12 . 10/6
What shit "friends" Harry has - yeah after this I'd kill them along with fumblemore.
Navybrat95 chapter 42 . 10/2
Wonderful. Absolutely lovely to read. 10 out of 10 stars
Death writes fun stories
khada chapter 11 . 9/26
torres is great.
I thought this would be a good fun story. Especially because it actually shows good Ron supporting Harry. But it has been turned weird, boring. And what was that? Harry being blamed for trying to blast Goblet of Fire idiots? When they were the ones who diverted his hand! What a ridiculous story it has turned out to be when it could be so much better if only it was taken seriously.
Artulyn chapter 42 . 9/16
It amused me that the "sweet sixteen" of omake was about dentists.

they were all good!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 8/27
The silliness is a bit too divorced from logic/canon/consistency. Might be worth reading depending on your mood and/or sobriety.
Wing Zero Alchemist chapter 31 . 8/20
"It's not really your side, we were here first."
Bitch, the boy has spent his entire life in peril because you guys couldn't do your job before the big bad dropped the ball. You scorned your family, but Harry didn't even get the chance to have a disagreement with his.
You do not get to claim rights over Tom. You had your chance. You failed. Now it's Harry's side because he's the only one actively doing anything.

Fucking arrogant shit. Just as bad as the rest of the wizarding world. Waits until the child sets things into motion before swooping in to take credit. Pathetic.
1,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »