Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
wolfgang108 chapter 5 . 6/13
Imagine if you can, entering a home's basement apartment, for the unresponsive. Ask Mom if she knows what her son uses? She is insist that her son doesn't use drugs. "Mame, there is a needle sticking out of his arm."
wolfgang108 chapter 4 . 6/13
Why not fire bombs from brooms flying over ? The four of them plus the Griffindor Quidditch team (and other members of their house or other houses) flying in formation to carpet bomb the area of the nest on a early Sunday morning.
wolfgang108 chapter 3 . 6/13
It's spelled Wales not Whales. How are you enjoying the experience of drunk drivers or rehab transports at 3am ?
Talonwalker chapter 42 . 6/13
Great story! Thanks!
bdb869 chapter 21 . 6/6
Flak Jacket, you're kinda dating yourself there, Uncle Jack. I've worn them in the forests of Germany myself.
dianaanne chapter 42 . 5/27
I really enjoyed this
dianaanne chapter 30 . 5/26
Just rediscovered this story after a long hiatus. Or maybe you took a break and I lost track. Brilliant. Read 30 chapters, most in the same day. Enjoying it a lot. I do hope all your problems with your hips got fixed. I’m concerned for your liver. Also, you’re too young to be my uncle without time travel. Take care!
BarbedCaress chapter 39 . 4/24
Overall, a most exceptional story
A lot of fun to read
Thanks for sharing it with us!
BarbedCaress chapter 38 . 4/24
Dudders showing up, i didn't expect
Noce!
BarbedCaress chapter 37 . 4/24
Started skipping the notes.
On the plus side, I'm enjoying the Draco subplot!
BarbedCaress chapter 36 . 4/24
I like the thing with Amos and friends.
BarbedCaress chapter 35 . 4/24
I like the graveyard scene
Was afraid you would flood it with death eaters to make a battle scene.
Peter broke way too quickly, but artistic license and all that.
As to the conspiracy theories, my biggest complaint about those is an intimate understanding of human psychology. Large groups can't keep secrets long term.
But for a few years? We have evidence of that happening.
As i said previously, the numbers are becoming available. Too late to use to make decisions, but still valuable for evaluating the decisions after the fact.
I know you used to work for the government. Take a second and think about all the times they lied to you.
Even about stupid stuff that wouldn't matter to anyone.
Throw in the big stuff and you know why soldiers don't believe anything top brass says.
Only your 1st sgt can be trusted to tell you the truth... Usually.
BarbedCaress chapter 34 . 4/24
The pandemic was not as bad as you are claiming.
Sorry, but those are the numbers.
Look at fatality rates in undeveloped countries and compare them to 'first world' nations.
Yes, i do have multiple degrees in this stuff.
We were lied to. The after action numbers prove it.
The reasons they lied are irrelevant.
Power grab, money grab, global experiment... Doesn't matter why.
But we can prove they did.
Here is a free piece of advice.
If "they" pass laws saying you can't sue them if they screwed up, you might want to reconsider if they are worthy of your trust.
BarbedCaress chapter 31 . 4/24
Love what you did with Sybil
BarbedCaress chapter 30 . 4/24
Glad your first hip went smoothly
1,686 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »