Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
TerribleT chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
Pfft. Priapism. Really? IIRC, Harry and Ron are 14.

So, basically, they'd probably never notice that side effect. They'd think everything was normal.
Burc'ya Ordo chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
Good to have you back, Jack! Your stories -big and small- always brighten my day.

Bold move, taking on the Potter. I'm very much looking forward to more like this, mate!
Cjonwalrus chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
Glad to see you updating again, can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans you get up to in potterland
erik chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
An intriguing start to the new year. Well done.
The Harrinator chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Dude you unironically get referred to as Death? That's metal as fuck
Isamu chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Looking forward to more of this. Good to see you back. Good luck with your last semester!
The Berkeley Hunt chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Good to see another Mr Cynical story appearing, how are you doing mate? Feels like I know you after so many years.

I liked the story, its a classic Cynical out-of-character situation where everyone is locked and loaded, and ready to party. Luna is fun, the main three have enough chemistry, and as always you've got the action lined up ready to go. If I picked one thing to criticize the opening scene felt a bit awkward with some of the dialog.

Ill watch out for the alert on this story, its good fun!
Xon the Archaic chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Mister Cynical, good to read a new work from you again.
This was a very humorous short piece and I enjoyed every bit of it.
The Trio and Luna made for quite a team for this short jaunt.
The comments from the teachers were fun to read as well.
Anyway I hope you have a happy new year.
Thank you for sharing this story.
Jimm chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Great to see you're back writing again! I re-read Shinji vs Santa Claus for Christmas. :-)
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Good to see another fandom getting the Cynical touch. 4/5.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
YES! YES! YESYESYES! He's back! He's ALIVE! *cackles in glee*
And what wonderful presents you bring Mister Cynical Santa, sir. OOooh, Dobby(*) is so exited...

(*) Dobby is my dog, who gets exited everytime I get exited. Jumping around like in Steak-and-bitches-land right now, the little bugger.
neogoki chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Mr. C is back!
and he brings us genre savvy goodness for the new year, 2017 now offcially doesn't suck!

double tap, check out potential problems before they become actual ones and monster loot.
that is how it should be done!
Keileh chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Good to have you back. Greatly enjoyed nothing but trouble and can't wait to see what this brings us. Looking forward to future updates.
friar14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Good start! I'm interested to see where this goes. Good luck with college.
Genesis D. Rose chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
so great to see you writing again!
1,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 Next »