Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Epicboss67 chapter 2 . 4/19/2022
Another hillarious chapter thank you
Epicboss67 chapter 1 . 4/19/2022
So glad this story is complete, I try to avoid reading stories that actively update but maybe I should change that... this is hillarious
Nuitowl chapter 11 . 4/17/2022
ahm.. if you don't mind...about which Potter our Lucius here is talking? James Potter? or his encounter with harry in 2nd year?
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 4/16/2022
I like canon Ron, he's a very good example of a normal person dumped into fantasy heroics. I also like that you're treating him well though, so I hope we get to see more of it.
Mobius Command chapter 11 . 4/14/2022
There’s something hilarious in seeing the drunken ramblings at the end about Ace Combat 7 a few years after it came out. Not the best AC ever, the campaign story was a haphazard mess thrown together and the multiplayer is unbalanced as hell, but there are definitely bits of 04 that peek through.

Could just be Stonehenge Defensive, though.
rekrula chapter 28 . 4/9/2022
You have a truly impressive story-telling talent. Thanks for sharing it!
Seanq chapter 20 . 4/7/2022
Hermione's b-day is September 19th. This is their 4th year and this scene takes place sometime in November, she's 15.
Dropgu1 chapter 40 . 4/5/2022
love the story Thnx for the fun Read and the omakes.
Guest chapter 41 . 4/5/2022
Having had a look I really hope you ment the anniversary of you joining up instead of posting the first chapter because otherwise I'll probably only notice sometime next next year when updates of other stories are kinda slow and I decide to reread some of the funnier stuff I still remember or I browse the authors on the account I've forgotten the password to, maybe I should try getting that sorted out some time...
HerdingDog1 chapter 32 . 4/5/2022
Yes, that is exactly what tech support is. xkcd has a great and accurate tech support flowchart. Also, the tech support aura: if tech support comes near, even without doing anything, the problems people were trying to show to tech support mysteriously disappear.
Fick Chick chapter 14 . 4/5/2022
How did our heroes find out about the Room of Requirement? In cannon that didn't happen until 5th year.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 38 . 4/4/2022
The good: The humor, the characterization, the shots at the fanon (god the fanon, ugh), and the great bits of your own experience shining through.

The bad: You could lay off the political rants. Seriously dude, get a blog. I even agree with some of your shit and I think it's annoying. My eyes are just rolling getting through that.

Overall, this is a great fic and I love it. God bless you man. And yeah, I like Kias too. All these younger dudes going paycheck to paycheck to pay for their brand new huge ass pickup trucks wondering why they're poor? Schmucks.
Hank1967 chapter 7 . 4/4/2022
Author's note obviously written pre-COVID... ;-)
Hank1967 chapter 5 . 4/4/2022
Thanks for the author's note. Lost both my ex-stepsons (is there such a term?) to heroin overdose. I'm thinking it was mixed with fentanyl and that's what got them. Sad thing was that I was there at the hospital when they pulled life support on the second one. The smack blew his heart out and there was literally no saving him. It's really sad watching someone you poured years of your life into die. Be glad you got off with only forty minutes... And thanks for trying. I'm sure someone out there cared for him. I know I cared about mine.
Scribbling Steve chapter 41 . 4/4/2022
This story is awesome. Thank you for writing it.
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »