Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Ytak chapter 39 . 3/16/2022
Fun optional(?) ends to the story. As always, I enjoy your notes. They make me think and laugh.
harrypotterobsessed1 chapter 39 . 3/14/2022
Lovin it
sonofthehills chapter 9 . 3/14/2022
Thank you for the gift of this story.
BLKDroid chapter 36 . 3/13/2022
That Agents of Shield reference was delivered in a manner so obscene that you, dear drunken uncle, should be dragged before the UN for crimes against humanity. I choked on my Monster and as I saw the light at the end of a very short tunnel I realised just how much I respect you. Brilliant. Simply brilliant
Rhona Elisha chapter 39 . 3/10/2022
I loved it!
half way through and I was looking forward to the nect chapter and your ramblings. would love to see more
dorrel chapter 39 . 3/9/2022
I could do with a whole lot more like this! Fantastic stuff!
timothydbanks chapter 36 . 2/28/2022
I love the story. Now as a former Navy Hospital Corpsman, I love the rona rant. It's good to see you haven't pickled your brain too badly with the booze yet. Realy Jack. Cannabis is much better for you.
RevDorothyL chapter 39 . 2/28/2022
What a fun, gutsy, crack-y ride! Thank you!
Jarvey chapter 39 . 2/28/2022
SOLDIER! Ah, a classic.

"I'm going to kill them, sir"
harborbeacon747 chapter 39 . 2/28/2022
Absolutely epic! On a side note, please tell me you would be amenable to a continuation of this store that covers harry and Sirius on their epic french vacation. Thank you for listening
CMVreud chapter 39 . 2/27/2022
Peace and out.
Love ya too, Jack.
Can't wait for your next project.
LostDragon49 chapter 39 . 2/27/2022
I prefer the .45 ACP myself.
True I don't have the magazine capacity your 9mm does but, dang if that hollow point won't stop them quickly with a reduced through and through chance.

This needs a sequel of some sort, I don't think I laughed so much reading a HP fanfic in years.

Thanks for the work you did both here and in the USMC!
ChaoticInscriber chapter 39 . 2/24/2022
I can completely believe the Minister Malfoy-?/Attack Dog Potter thing. Anybody really think anyone else in their close range has the patience to deal with the day-to-day BS of running the country? Not many, and let's face it, a sensible Draco that got his own head out of his ass (and away from his father's) because he was Paying Attention and Did Some Thought is probably going to be excellent at that facet of things.
This Harry is very much the one who terrifies people without trying and blows shit up when he isn't over-stealthing. Ron, Hermione, and Luna are only a few steps aside from him, in their own leaned-directions and offshoots.
Minister-ing among this lot is a lot of paperwork, a lot of damage control/spin doctoring, and a lot of schmoozing the people that can't be exploded (if only because there are a limited number of them to fill various positions). Bureaucracy and diplomacy. Our quartet are long past being able to handle dealing with that for long.

And since this Draco came to his own senses and is well aware of how dangerous his once-rival has become, he's not going to do anything Stupid to make them come after /him/, so he's reasonably trustworthy by their reckoning in the job.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 39 . 2/24/2022
10mm, Making holes and friends
William999Sebastian chapter 24 . 2/24/2022
This is one hellava good fanfic. I've read it to chapter twenty-four and so far I consider this one of my favourites.
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »