Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
VdG chapter 7 . 6/4/2022
Hello from a new reader, (since you were complaining about the lack of them).

But a late reader, I'm afraid. I've gotten far too frustrated about stories that stop half-way through so I tend to look for ones that have already completed. Sorry about that. :-(

Still, I'm quite enjoying this so far which ups the chances that I'll take a look at other stuff of yours.
ak chapter 42 . 6/3/2022
bonne fic!
alors harry est devenu alcoolique ou ce n'était que cette année? :)
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 42 . 6/3/2022
last one was outstanding hehe go mione
Guest chapter 27 . 6/2/2022
How many b̶i̶k̶e̶s̶ guns does a man need? n 1
How many does their significant other wish they had? n0
Guest chapter 24 . 6/2/2022
I myself am anti-gun - mostly as a non-American seeing news reports on school shoutouts etc. I understand your viewpoint, but I think that there should be some kind of measure. Do they make you show your licence when buying a gun? Something to look up if and when I travel. I figure that in a pro-gun society such as America there should be mandatory gun safety lessons within the school system or something. Restrict ammunition purchase, you can’t kill a man with rubber billets but you can ‘protect yourself and others. Does that sound stupid? Too much death in the world already, make sure everyone who gets their hands on a gun is mostly sane and well-adjusted and not likely to up and kill someone for no good reason. We’ve enough water without starting one in our backyard.
Enjoying the story, your take is refreshing but well written. It’s nice to see your little end note stories. I also find it interesting to see the views of someone both sane and pro-gun - you usually only hear about nut cases on both sides. A pleasure to read, thanks for writing, stay healthy
Guest chapter 22 . 6/2/2022
CDs forever! My dad has a lot of CDs (also vinyls. Vinyls are too pure for this world) so I’ve just rediscovered triple j’s hottest 100 in between listening to other songs of my childhood that I was disappointed to discover were not on Spotify, iTunes or even YouTube
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2022
Definitely Barty. Unless it’s some kind of Madame-Pomfrey-Healer-magic, no one should be able to sneak up on Moody
Joshua the Hand-Written chapter 42 . 6/1/2022
Luscious Malfoy is such a stripper name that now I can't imagine Lucius Malfoy as anything else. I love the omakes. Have you heard of fragment stories? Which are just fics full of unfinished fragments of stories or omakes that aren't enough for a oneshot, but readers may enjoy, with no commitment to turn into full stories, they don't even have to be limited to a single fandom. Dogbert Carroll and Rorschach's Blot both have some fairly good examples of it, if you're interested.
maximusrexmundi chapter 42 . 6/1/2022
Thanks for all the fun along the way! The Omakes were always a happy surprise
Fuck you chapter 1 . 6/1/2022
Boring
ts28 chapter 1 . 5/31/2022
thank you so much for the story, it was one of the best I've ever read. can't wait to step into the sequel.
DeathLock chapter 42 . 5/31/2022
dude i can totally judge u too harshly , look, ham ham : u gaeh
IT Guy chapter 32 . 5/31/2022
"Seriously, is this the secret to IT? Somebody can't get a computer to do something and IT shows up and just reads the prompts on the screen? Is that it? That and non-critical thinking? I won't tattle. Is this your witchcraft?"
95% of the time, yes.
Ashen Author chapter 42 . 5/31/2022
It's been a good, cool story. Very quality. Thanks for writing this!
CMVreud chapter 42 . 5/31/2022