Reviews for Disimprisonment
Azirahael chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Jesus, what a depressing ending.

Made the whole trip kinda pointless.

I do not like.
MihoSayuri chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
wow.
texican chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
This was really well done. I usually don't leave comments for fics with sad endings, but I was just so floored by Faith's condition that I had no choice. And Buffy's demise was even more shocking so...gosh just kinda speechless here. Great writing does that to me. Thanks so much for sharing this.
Rain Addict CM chapter 14 . 10/16/2009
*curls into a ball under computer table and cries*
warm-up01 chapter 14 . 3/27/2009
did not expect that...

oh man...

i guess we can't all have happy endings.

great fic though!
minako366 chapter 14 . 4/17/2008
Jeez, I don't like sad endings TT they need to be happy TT
Dervla chapter 14 . 4/4/2008
Beautiful Story

Surprising end though i enjoyed it
Jinxgirl chapter 7 . 3/3/2008
YES! i was waiting for this! i love this part, the interaction between them- "don't forgive me", the ice cream kiss... yes!
Jinxgirl chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
again... i really like this... i like the way faith just spit out what she really felt... mostly, anyway.
Jinxgirl chapter 5 . 3/3/2008
aw, poor faith... i felt for her in this with the first. nicely done.
Jinxgirl chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
i really like this so far... i like the way faith/buffy are interacting, realistic but different. nice. will definitely read more.
charmedloverloes chapter 14 . 12/20/2007
Oh my god, that ending was just too sad...:(
charmedloverloes chapter 10 . 12/20/2007
I love that last part of their conversation:)
Luc Star chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
i thought this was a very beautiful story. your take on why Faith went over to the other side was very nice. You made it sound like it wasn't all her fault and I really liked that. Personally... i became a really big fan of Faith after that alley scene in Angel. well, hope to read from you more opten so keep up the good work. Later.
Bigsciencybrain chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hi! Hope you're well and still writing. There was no email listed to contact you, so I hope you don't mind a non-review review. :)

I'm attending WriterCon in Las Vegas and have signed up to attend a FemSlash workshop. We're supposed to bring a few pages of our favorite femslash story and I was hoping that it would be all right with you if I shared a couple of chapters of Disimprisonment?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »