Reviews for Magic
Style1234 chapter 2 . 6/4/2019
I love it. Please write more of this. By the way, did the gods and goddess canceled the spell that was placed on Billy?
Damenwulf67 chapter 2 . 6/1/2019
First of all, this book is flipping Amazing! Are you going to continue the story? if so I really hope to see fatherly type bruce and the Justice Leagues reactions to Billy!
bigmike589 chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
I love this story a little humor there a little emotional here the perfect combo
Car45 chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
I like this look at who Billy is. Makes sense that he'd learn magic as a Billy to.
As for Dick, he was the best Robin anyway and I think the two would get along well. I always saw them as near the same age.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 2 . 1/13/2018
Awesome story. What I always wondered, though, is why DC has a hero called Marvel, but I don't think anyone can really answer that. Thanks for writing this story; it's awesome.
FangSnowLotus chapter 2 . 12/12/2017
This was an interesting take on the Justice League finding out Cap’s identity. I liked it, and anything with Captain Marvel/Billy Batson is good, but this just took the mixed berry pie.
divinesapphic chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
This is a really good story! Billy Batson just became one of my favourite characters
Kay chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
WoW que interesante quiero saber que pasa
curry-llama chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
I really enjoyed this story. You have some ridiculously long reviews down there XD. Anyway I've always wondered what everyone would think if they found out he was only 10. Personally I wouldn't let a kid crime fight but that's just me XD anyway good job. It was an enjoyable read.
Witch08 chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
This is good
PoisonousDemon chapter 2 . 6/21/2017
I really love this story and I am a bit like you. I really like Billy Batson that is the only reason why I am even in this fandom :) I hope you will continue this story.
Mama May-Eye chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
Hope Bruce still plans on taking in Billy. :D
Billy Fan chapter 2 . 2/24/2017
Hello there. I really like your fanfiction so far. I like how you are creating his personality and trying to mix different aspects together. I also like the clever use of Solomon's wisdom. My only concern for the actual story is the lack of his "dark side". Billy went through a rough childhood and got his powers because it was a last minute thing. I understand this is slightly AU, but his entire personality can't be cotton candy and Mary Sue. I appreciate the focus of Batman and Billy and I especially love the 10 year old innocence that's commonly found before the 2000's. The universe itself is well-crafted and thoroughly explained. I also like the rewrite of Billy Batson's background and the balance he finds in his daily life. This is really a good start.
nervousEnsemble chapter 2 . 1/19/2017
a friend showed me this fic bc I didn't really know Billy Batson as a character that well, but omg this was amazing! Also I like the numerous inclusions of LGBT without killing them! can't wait to read the next chapter(s)
JadeDragon760 chapter 2 . 1/9/2017