Reviews for Once In a Lifetime
Jedi Paladin AJ Ray chapter 8 . 9/17
I only yanked my chain during the shower scene in Tuna Fish Tacos when I read it. Now I feel dirty for saying that. I hope you don't get burned out man because you have a great way of making Jori awesome. Even if Invader Johnny does write some good ones from time to time (Just wish he would try one with RWBY and I would be a happy camper.) which is saying a lot for him. Peace out Yonz even though I said a random fact about the last time you updated I will say that so far my hometown tends to make me want to move to Texas and join Rooster Teeth and do some voice acting for them on some of their shows.
ScottyBgood chapter 8 . 9/17
Basking here.

Okay, good advice from Andre, and it may well lead up to both the resolution of the story, and a bit of drama as Tori plans out the date night, things happen, and our girls have to adjust. Still, Tori has a plan for a date.
Invader Johnny chapter 8 . 9/17
Andre sure made Tori feel better and hopefully now there will be some much needed time for Jade and Tori to reconnect.

Lushcoltrane chapter 8 . 9/17
Looking forward to date night. Not as much as Tori though...
Jedi Paladin AJ Ray chapter 7 . 5/29
It's good to see this chapter up already. I would of gone either Cassie Cage or her parents in that Mortal Kombat style in terms of Fatality on Dale's sorry ass. Thought I am more of a Klassic (I'm kinda of a sucker for the Mortal Kombat style of spelling.) MK style fatality in my opinion. I never Robbie was Jewish I would of caught on if he said something Yiddesh but then again I never really watched the show as much. Though if you watch the episode were Tori and the gang were on that game show around the end and that sumo guy with blond cornrows sat on Tori you would of never gussed that he was played by Rikshi of the A'nui bloodline. Yep I said A'nui like Dwayne Johnson and all the superstars in the sports entertainment world. But anyway before I get sided tracked again I hope you do good and be well in physical and in spirtual and may you be one wih the force as the force with you always. Also if your interested on a crossover with the cast of Victorious I know of a project on Deviantart called The DC Earth-27 Project that might peek your intrest if your a fan of DC comics or not. Let me know on PM and I'll you all I know about the project that is on it's 3rd season right now.
Lushcoltrane chapter 7 . 5/29
I've begun to really like the idea of Cat and Trina together but I do love Cat & Robbie finally a couple. And parents is a marvelous touch.

Nice thing about Chicago, there are plenty of restaurants, bars, clubs and less alcohol-related venues for Cat & Robbie to show off to Jade.
ScottyBgood chapter 7 . 5/29
Robbie's boss is weird. it's some kind of power trip to insist that they send someone out to Chicago, to sign papers there, at the home of some random employee. Still, as an excuse to get someone out of Los Angeles, instead of using a fax machine and saving hundreds of dollars, this works really well.

Glad to see Robbie had a growth spurt. He's looking good. his family is coming along nicely. All pretty good considering he only graduated about four to five years ago.

Kinda like Cat here too.
Invader Johnny chapter 7 . 5/29
I'm surprised with how much Robbie has changed but guess having Cat around sure made an impact on his life for the long haul.

Plus, Cat really must have changed somewhat mentally if she waited for Jade to be around to tell Robbie she's pregnant.

Clever, Robbie may have changed but he obviously isn't as tough as nails as Jade West, heh.

Indeed, Jade does deserve some time away from Dale Squiers after the frustration time he has been giving her.

DRAGONDXZ chapter 6 . 4/19
1. I was hopin u’d b back!
2. I kinda figured Dale wouldn’t change as he said!
3. I’m not intirely sure what “jumpscares” means, and now I feel stupid!
4. Jade’s rant at Dale was cool!
5. This was the best u wrote in awhile, only tby the 8 month thing! As it was kinda short, and the last had smut (which ur great at!)
6. Tori and Jade visitin Cat and Robbie should b fun next ch., as well!
7. This is shapin up pretty good 2!
Jedi Paladin AJ Ray chapter 6 . 4/17
Yonz you and me can agree on jumpscares because I've seen a few too many that I damn had a heart attack in my Junior year of high school of a kid riding a bike only to have a guy dressed in some crappy Halloween costume just pop up in front of the camera with some soundboard of a blood curdling scream with Happy Halloween appear in front of the screen. So yeah I feel ya there. Also a fun fact about Elizabeth Gillies is that she doesn't like coffee so the coffee she drank on screen was just hot water dyed dark brown to look like coffee. Anyway before you PM me again like last time I really liked the chapter and I hope it doesn't take 8 months as well since a lot of shit happened since the last time you were on here. Rhonda Rousey joined WWE and kicked some serious ass and Goku went Mastered Ultra Instinct and somehow Trump is is going to talk to North Korea's Leader about something so pray to whoever you worship and I'll see next chapter and maybe on PM since this went on longer then I liked. So Peace Out. This is Jedi Paladin AJ Ray signing off. (Invader Johnny your not the only that can do this.)
Lushcoltrane chapter 6 . 4/7
Good chapter. Loved Jade going off on the egotistical 'film' maker.

It'll be fun to see Cat & Robbie & their son.
Invader Johnny chapter 6 . 4/6
Loved Jade's rant about jumpscares, very true and ironic since I'm sure she gave Dale one that he will remember for a long time.

Her frustration is understandable but I doubt working with him will get any easier for Jade.

I look forward for more.

ScottyBgood chapter 6 . 4/6
Jade is showing a lot of restraint, not killing Dale. Of course, most filming of a motion picture is done in 50 days or less, but post production can be up to a year. If they're using filming techniques to minimize post cleanup, it'll probably take longer. Still, their biggest delay is Dale.

Maybe the trip will be good for Jade, but how will bopping off to Colorado help Tori and Jade's relationship?
Warren chapter 5 . 1/3
Unless I’m crazy one of the main reasons why girls like to always look good is because scientificly they want to look presentable for acquiring and keeping a mate. Females in nature will only mate with males who look good, are strong and very smart.
Besides if you don’t groom your hair properly at all every time you get out of the bathroom nobody will
wanna be around you or hire you cuz ya look like shit.
DRAGONDXZ chapter 5 . 9/13/2017
1. And now Kevan James is a huge deal, so that's something 4 Jade 2 think bout!
2. Tori should be a Huge deal soon especaly if she keeps helpin Andre!
3. I get y Tori's pissed, I would b 2!
4. Hot "steamy", surprise shower SEX (not sure if pun's intended!) What FUN!
5. Jade's ORAL expertese is definently, still Legendary!
6. And we have gueststarin in Jade's ass Mr. Pink! LOL!
7. Tori certainly is all worked up! LOL!
8. Jade's all worked over!
9. I'm pretty sure if Tori hadn't 4givin Jade, she wouldn't've returned the favor!
10. If this becomes a regular thing, both girls can get more sleep! I know from experience that it's hard 2 do if ur all Sexually frustrated! (Also the classic headache excuse is bullshit!) Sex is a Great pain releaver!) I've red this and also know from experience! (I get alot of headaches!)
11. As 4 the hair thing it depends on how wet i is! I'm a Dude who's had long-ish hair b4, and while it's true that hair is esenceally dead (at least that which u can c/ nails 2) which is howit can b cut and styled so easally, w/o much trouble, it's still VERY uncomfurtable if REALLY wet, especally 4 an extended amount of time!
12. That's 4 from the thing that confuses me most bout girls!
13. FINALLY some smut! It did seem a bit A. rushed and B. short, though!
14. U did reforence Mr. Pink b4. but that's relly only T rated matereal! I've seen vibraters b4 in TV14 rated shows! (not used of course) so!
15. I do look 4ward 2 more!