Reviews for Knights of the Old Republic 3: False Dichotomy
CrimsonRev chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
Honestly I'm waiting for a new chapter of this fic. Nihilus is one of my favorite Sith, and it's rare to find a good fic with him. I loved this chapter and I hope you can work on this story as well (that also includes White)
Ace of Spies chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
SWTOR kinda sucks yeah. Actually it really sucks. Fuck what they did to Revan and everything to do with KOTOR.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Like it ! Don't stop here and continue
Hester chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I truly loved it. Why do you not continue writing on this?
Joker Army chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Yes I like this story already if it involves revan and meetra. I hate the SWKOTOR too and miss the old KOTOR. I hope this lives up to what I wanted the number 3 game to be
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Plese make this a full story
Wolf297 chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Please keep doing this man, it's not often I come across fanfiction about Kotor, and even less often that it's done in an interesting way that makes use of the canon, while branching off into it's own story. I enjoyed it, and I hope you make this a long-running fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Keep going dude/dudette! O3O
Rhivan chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Well I'm looking forward to this! Revan is my absolute favorite Star Wars character and I look forward to you writing him. I will admit though the story hasn't caught me yet as your others have but I have faith in you and your abilities. Decleration: This is going to be fun!
imtai chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Interesting prologue and I would really see this story play out. As a big fan of both KOTOR 1 & 2, this story will fill a void in me. Hope you can update soon. :)
Vitiate chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Cool story, your right about swtor their shit.
dr.volteenz chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Update soon.
Ibex07 chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
I like the plot lines that you have already laid out. It looks to be a very good story and if it is half as good as white then it will be a story worth reading. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2017