Reviews for The Rise Of Helen Diamond
readboi24 chapter 8 . 2/24
please update.
FlyingMantus725 chapter 8 . 11/27/2020
An awesome story so far can't wait to see how it will turn out.
Cielo140292 chapter 8 . 9/21/2020
update more please!
camerontravers19 chapter 8 . 9/18/2020
this is a very interesting chapter and story! I can't wait to read what you come up with next!
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 8 . 8/27/2020
This is pretty interesting. Poorly written in terms of spelling and grammar, but still pretty interesting. I hope you decide to continue this. If so please look into a good spelling and grammar check tool or just getting a beta for it before uploads. Keep up the writing though, it's got a lot of potential.
hnh058513 chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Funny enough I actually thought it was a Jasper from the start, though the sight part made me think a Sapphire
Fnaffan418 chapter 8 . 6/26/2020
This story intrigues me, you now have my attention I look forward to the next chapter keep it up
ImperialStar chapter 8 . 6/3/2020
So amazing chapter, the battlefield was good written, and the gathering of Helen and Aragon was very interesting to me.

Now just had to wait for the next chapter.

One quiestion: we can't see in the future more gems, like Peridot? And the technology of the gems?
Itharax chapter 8 . 6/3/2020
Another update! Yes! Great chapter!

Have a great day!
Wolfbloob09 chapter 8 . 6/3/2020
Cool chapter can't wait to read the next one
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 6/3/2020
Awesome chapter continue please.
Itharax chapter 7 . 6/1/2020
Very nice chapter! So glad to see an update for this!

Have a great day!
ImperialStar chapter 7 . 6/1/2020
Amazing, a good way to give start this month, thank for give us a update of this fanfic, and just not leave to forgot it.

Today we can see Helen Diamond and his gems, tomorrow The Big Bozz Lana Potter and his WAAAAGH!
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 5/31/2020
Cool chapter continue please.
Wolfbloob09 chapter 7 . 5/31/2020
Finally an update amazing chapter can't wait for next update and introduction of new gems