Reviews for Blazing Generations
thewookie1 chapter 68 . 9/8
Waterfalls are rather romantic, obviously there rival were just trying to get them together :)
Ethan Kironus chapter 67 . 8/25
Took Naoki long enough.
thewookie1 chapter 67 . 8/25
I don't think Naoki or Sayaka are in the favor giving mood to be honest...

Meanwhile young love blooms
Ethan Kironus chapter 66 . 8/11
thewookie1 chapter 66 . 8/11
Very heartwarming and it was nice to not only see Lilly win but Akane retake her life.

I will say however that the Mom may have accepted it a little too fast; she should of been far more stubborn at least until after she sang her Dad's song. To which she'd finally realize to an extent what happened. Afterwards, it would probably take months if not years to truly mend the relationship completely since her Mom would unconsciously slide back into manager mode at times and Akane would need put her foot down again.

Tone deaf singing is probably the worst you can deal with as it literally feels painful versus merely sounding bad. Its like a music equivalent of forcing a circle into a triangle slot.
bankerrtx01 chapter 66 . 8/11
Best ending ever, of all time
Nintendoman01 chapter 66 . 8/11
Well, gotta say, I was kinda hoping someone would bitch-slap Akane's mom; to think it'd be Akane herself.

Good chapter.
Mkchief34 chapter 66 . 8/11
Yeah! Lilly won! Great chapter!
Ethan Kironus chapter 65 . 7/25
Mean mother.
Yakosh chapter 65 . 7/22
Lilly's gonna beat Akane at the singing competition or something.
bankerrtx01 chapter 65 . 7/22
Ouch I'm swing links to Yukui here good job showing that
Nintendoman01 chapter 65 . 7/22
Would you think any less of me if I said Akane's mom is a big fat bitch?
thewookie1 chapter 65 . 7/22
Someone needs to give Akane's mom a good slap and a "wake the hell up!"

Poor Akane

Lilly being intimidated by Akane's mom is rather telling of the mom's demeanor. After all, Lilly has faced death head on at least twice and helped save ALO.
thewookie1 chapter 64 . 7/8