Reviews for Tango
riversgirl75 chapter 34 . 10h
He had better not fail!’
lna jt chapter 34 . 4/22
Alrightnow you need to make each and every character act &react, creating a team beyond wizard boundaries to have them all cooperate ...
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 4/19
i love the friendship between Ginny and Hermione!
I loved it :) Absolutely - I got on the wagon a bit late on this story and I’ve been eating it up all night since, but goodness gracious was it worth it. The imagery conjured by your word choice and the humorous anecdotes between Draco and the rest of the characters make a truly thrilling story. Absolutely adored it sweetheart - please please update soon. I can’t wait for Draco to win his bet (which I hope he does) and maybe put a ring on Hermione’s finger soon :)
Jasmineprnc chapter 34 . 4/15
Draco coming in hot and petty and I loved it! Please continue! Also I really appreciated this honesty moment from Draco. It also shows there will be a respect for Astoria no matter what happens to them.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 34 . 4/15
HAHAHAHHAA Absolutely loved that long-awaiting confrontation :D
Granted there was no sexy time ;) but really beautifully written, and we got to know some pretty unexpected secrets about Draco.
Also, really sorry to point it out (it's the grammar worshipper in me speaking): you wrote "furstation" instead of "frustration" in your title and in your fiction "furocity" instead of "ferocity" - total typo I'm sure ;)
AussieSweet chapter 34 . 4/14
Wow! What a chapter! And so much at stake. I think Narcissa was sure Draco was bluffing about many new Wesley products. Or, may be, she wants him to fight for his future. After all, people tend to value things they fight for much more than when they get them easy. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Bridget Vo chapter 34 . 4/14
Love it! Love the line about stirring inspiration. And the big when he explained how he hadn’t been on a date since school except Astoria. This was a great mother/son dynamic chapter.
Vane3131 chapter 34 . 4/14
Go get them Draco!
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 34 . 4/13
I am glad he stood up to her and I hope she loses so hugely that she has to concede and back the heck off of him and his life. I also hope, when everything is back on his side, he makes her suffer. What kind of mother treats her child like this!? Thank you! HG4eva
MotekElm chapter 34 . 4/13
great chapter
tmtcltb chapter 34 . 4/13
This battle of the wills has really gone too far! I really, really hope Narcissa gets her ass handed to her.
Taania chapter 12 . 4/13
love all the Aunty's
Kyonomiko chapter 34 . 4/12
Omg narcissa you utter beast! Oh I just love to hate her here. I have faith though. If Draco is smart he will fully divulge to hermione so they can be s team!
munzke11 chapter 34 . 4/12
Gosh she is infuriating isn’t she.
1,719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »