Reviews for Tango
JosieGardiner51 chapter 37 . 10/21
So is this the end of this beautiful love story. I liked it. I liked it a lot. Loved the dancing. Wish Hermione and Draco did really get together. There is still time JKRowling to write another book. So love fanfiction even though I haven't been here for awhile because I have discovered Kdrama, and other Asian drama and that been taking up my time.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 27 . 10/20
Well I haven't been on Fanfiction for ages. My last review was in April now its October. I have discovered Korean, Chinese, Japanese movies and I love them. So completely different from everything I'm used to so I'm hooked and I haven't been keeping up with my email updates on fanfiction but yesteeday I decided to read one. I've missed it. I forgot how wonderfully descriptive the authors here are so I'm catching up. Hermione and Draco I've missed you you.
Kuku3 chapter 37 . 10/13
two of my favorite things, bleachdramione! 3
lovely chapter!
Elsa007 chapter 37 . 9/23
Okay I just soaked this up like a sponge! Amazing writing! Love the plot and story! I can't wait to see what happens next! Now. I wish that was all the review I had to leave but after reading some of these other reviews... boo. Do not listen to the haters and imbeciles. I have multiple degrees in the English language and creative writing and I work for a literary agent. I know crap writing and THIS IS NOT IT! This is a delightful story with some really unexpected twists and turns and I am having so much fun reading it! Just cause people are jealous or idiots or whatever, doesn't give them the right to post hypernegative reviews. That's clearly not about your writing, it's about their ego, immaturity, and need to harass someone from the safety of that guest review feature. If you didn't like thisWHY DID YOU READ 37 CHAPTERS? Literally that reviewer is an idiot and I hope you don't listen to them. I can't wait to read more of your work dearie!
The last line of this chapter is so damn fitting about you! Newsflash! Nobody cares about you, or your awful drawings, or your horribly uninspired stories with unoriginal plots. It's really damn cute that you keep trying to make whatever you call this "writing" work though.
Sundaegirl99 chapter 37 . 8/23
Omg what a great scene!
Sundaegirl99 chapter 36 . 8/23
Love this chapter! The narration was awesome!
KatrinaLV chapter 37 . 8/13
I have enjoyed reading a few other of your stories, but this one I guess is the least successful...Started well but around Chapter 20-25 I was alreade bored.. Like so bored I couldn't nake myself read anymore of this. I am nit being mean, it's just how I feel about this particular story. It seemed to lack purpose and I don't know.. Just felt too easy and coincidental.
Allleila chapter 37 . 8/10
I absolutely love this story. I am so happy I came across it. Please update it soon! And I cannot wait to get started on your other work
Confess sesh!

I love it so much that you loathe file sharing! I share SO MANY files in your honor, especially of people who ask not to. Ha Ha!

Also. I have allll of your little "stories" saved so I can one day share the shit out of them if you ever ask people not to. Granted, they all suck and probably aren't worth sharing. But oh how glorious it will be to know I'm pissing you off.

Toodles!
Nevella123 chapter 37 . 7/18
Can't wait for the next update
reader483 chapter 13 . 7/17
haha bond I get it love it
BellaStoria chapter 37 . 7/9
Just found this story and binge read it over a few days. I love it and can't wait for more!
UnknownSoul-x chapter 37 . 7/9
Hahaha loved this, can't wait for more
Christine Barney chapter 1 . 7/8
Lidia and Liam! Love that Easter egg! Sex Ed is still one of my favorites!
1,881 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »