Reviews for Tango
BellaStoria chapter 37 . 7/9
Just found this story and binge read it over a few days. I love it and can't wait for more!
UnknownSoul-x chapter 37 . 7/9
Hahaha loved this, can't wait for more
Christine Barney chapter 1 . 7/8
Lidia and Liam! Love that Easter egg! Sex Ed is still one of my favorites!
Efam chapter 37 . 7/8
Expelliarmus doesn't cause push back?
Efam chapter 36 . 7/8
Lav-Lav isn't a werewolf.
I'm almost 100% convinced that you send yourself anon hate just so you can show it off on your FB page and Tumblr to get sympathy and get even more attention. "Can you believe how many people are so mean to me?!" Just so you're not confused or you try to use this as another opportunity to draw attention to yourself, no, I've never sent you an anonymous message before. And the only reason why I didn't sign in this time is because, unlike you, I don't actually like drama. I don't need to have everyone's attention on me just so I can feel validated. But you know what? I really hope that I'm wrong about you sending yourself these reviews. Because that would just be sad and pathetic.
Efam chapter 26 . 7/7
He confessed! Smut! Smut! Smut!
Efam chapter 18 . 7/6
The engagement is getting ever so close to perishing, and I'm eagerly awaiting its last moments.
Efam chapter 16 . 7/6
At this point, I'm more concerned about if Draco will ever tell Hermione he used legillimensy on her to see her dream than I am about the real plot. It doesn't help that I know Dramione will happen eventually anyway.
Efam chapter 15 . 7/6
Was the whipped cream remark a reference to her dreams? I know that Draco licked food of off Hermione, but I don't remember the specifics of the dream, even though I read it an hour ago.
Efam chapter 13 . 7/6
Bond as in your other fanfic? Nice reference. I assume the author is meant to be your pen name, not Malfoy, yes? Since Hermione is (I assume) at a muggle library, is the front cover a photo of Tom Felton?
Also. Big fat LO-fucking-L at "flames will be ignored". I know I get to you. It makes my day knowing how "sick" you get over this.

Think of me when you puke again. That one was on me sweeheart!
Only pathetic little cunts use trivial medical excuses for why they can't update much. Oh boo fucking hoo, you won't stop puking! Wah. Maybe your body is rejecting your mediocre writing and dreadful tracing - I mean "art"? I for one wouldn't blame it at all. BTW, thanks for indirectly introducing me to a whole group of people who think you are just as pathetic as I do! I have an entirely new fave on Tumblr!
Efam chapter 9 . 7/6
I thought Diggle made it clear that Draco & Hermione would be partners until they caught up? Or have they caught up already?
Efam chapter 8 . 7/6
Don't think I missed the chocolate double entendre.
1,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »