Reviews for Schizoid
Shaeril McBrown chapter 1 . 9/4/2020

Stickmanreader chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
I found this again and theres a rewrite... FUCKING NICE!
JoaquimBigulim chapter 2 . 5/13/2020
I absolutely love Risotto he's arguably my favorite in vento aureo,and there aren't a lot of fictions here with him,so i'm really liking seeing him here,and the fiction is overral good and well written thus i'm looking forward for more of this.(with hopefully more Risotto)
YungMastroBae chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
i need moooooree
ohkyoungsun chapter 2 . 2/20/2020
Yay! it's back!
SlothDGod chapter 2 . 2/17/2020
Okay, so I can only assume Passione was instituted as of a couple of decades. That would imply that that’s—more or less—how many years of service the organization has been around for. However, you mentioned there are separate factions, like Polpo’s and his, then that would mean the Boss is there and all the Stand users that come along with the organization... will you include Purple Haze Feedback Stands?
SlothDGod chapter 1 . 2/17/2020
Wait... wasn’t this a story about Diavolo? Did I miss something?

I mean, I don’t dislike it, but the change was rather abrupt, y’know?
Jokah chapter 1 . 2/17/2020
Would have preferred the rewrite start as a "New story" instead of overwriting the old one but okay.
Zapper3000380 chapter 2 . 2/17/2020
Epic writing. Summer, right?
Roach99 chapter 1 . 2/15/2020
Even as a rewrite, I'm glad to see you and this story are kicking once again, dude.
ThatInternetGuy chapter 1 . 2/15/2020
Ok so you've made a very clear divergence from your last attempt at this work. I can say that it is very well written, events are clear, and as a result it is very easy to read.

I was wondering what the intent here is though. I thought the character dynamic from the 1st story was fine, I guess you just didn't want to spend so much time sitting around with the characters. Risotto working with Roman feels like it will be a temporary thing however. I can't see him tolerating him for very much longer.

I'll be keeping up with this because I'm interested as to where it will go.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2020
widepeeposad oh no not Ruby:weary:
ohkyoungsun chapter 1 . 2/14/2020
Great this is amazing
West-Door-88 chapter 1 . 2/12/2020
Yes... YES! AN ANNIHILATION IS COMMENCING! GO RISOTTO NERO! KILL THEM ALL!
Jajo Camello chapter 1 . 2/12/2020
Just finished reading the story and I must say that I enjoyed it. While it's a shame the previous work is being rewritten I understand that if your not satisfied with your work it's best to start fresh.

I do wonder if Rissoto actually knew of Ruby's mother from a previous work he did. Not only that but Glyda seems to have history with him if her expression is anything to go by.

Looking forward to seeing how this story will pan out and wish you well in your endeavors.