Reviews for Get Over Yourself!
Chibi Tea chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Oh My God! That was so funny! and how did you get Tea into leather? I thought that you only liked Ryou in leather, I mean not that I don't, but come on Tea and Amoura?
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
he he he... I hate Duke to for some weird reason... I don't know why, either. He really needed that song. didn't help him any. Hope Mai knocked some sense into him with that punch. funny story! I bet Mailk and Ryou really enjoyed that since Duke had previously thought they were both girls (I assume this is after that since he didn't hit on them too) *snigers*

The story smacked you over the head? Things that go over my head smack me on the way over. It hurts.

*sings along with Jeremy Camp's "You're Worthy of My Praise"* Yay! Klove rocks! *hums along as Audio Adrenaline's "Ocean Floor" comes on* You should listen to KLove. has the station list and you can listen online. It's a Christian station. and, if you haven't figured it out, i'm Christian, too. You mentioned in one of your stories that you live in Ohio. So do I. Fun. I ran around the house telling my sister that "I could know her and not even know it" since we're about the same age. you're an awesome author, by the way. Could you read some of my stuff (if you do please review.) thank you!
Kagome x Y a s h a chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
oh my ra that ws so KAWAII you have to do another one like this
KAT chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I'm not going to ask. I'm really not going to ask. Though now it will be Mrs.P instead of Mrs. D who thinks that I have some sort of serious medical problem. Remind me I never want to be on your bad side. BAD things happen to people you don't like... though now that I think about what you do to the people you really like its kind of like being between a rock and a hard place. Ouch. Like I said, lots of time and nothing interesting to do right now. By the way... I have ten kittens at my house right now. Are you sure that your dad won't let you have another one? ugh... Need pixie stick fix right now... what are you doing this weekend?
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
So... was Bakura drooling when Amoura showed up on stage? And is this after christmas? I assume so, since Duke doesn't seem to think that Ryou and Malik are girls. "Twas a good fic.
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I like. I really like!
NeoChaosCrystal chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
*snickering* THAT was awesome. I've always hoped someone would do something like that to Duke...

Well written, well executed, and well done.
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003

Random trivia machine side: But if Seto WAS there, he'd think very little of Tea's prop...
LadySilverDragon2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
perfect! bravo!
Evergladelord chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Myriad:HAHAHA!Now that was good!

Evergladelord:Quiet,or I'll make you dress up as girls and reenact it.

Myriad & Sirian:...

Evergladelord:They have got a point idea.
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
*cheers and laughs* I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I gave the link to all of my friends who were online _
Bastet Starwind chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Wai! Awesome! Bravo! *knocks Duke's lights out for being a jerk*
dramatae chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
YAY! Duke bashing - That made my day... way to GO Mai! -
Maruma-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
do forgive me for not laughing... more. i've already passed out from hyperventilation caused by... you guessed it... laughing. in fact, i'm still laughing, even though i'm unconscious.
Shadowwolf4 chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
XDXD very funny! i could see yami drooling over tea in tight clothes! XDXD