Reviews for Red Right Hand
Neko-Tenchi chapter 18 . 2h
Hermionie is a brilliant mum, but I think she's too easy on Tom. She's blind to his faults and doesnt explain them to him. I wish shed explained to Tom after meeting his father how not all muggles are bad, or taken him into town to interact with so nice muggles so he could see the stark comtrast. Tom's smart, so maybe he would have put two and two together and figured out that just as there are horrible wizards like Abraxes and nice witches like Dorea and Pollux, there are nice muggles and horrible muggles like his father. I dont think Toms made that diffrentiation and hes still fostering all the hatred he has towards his father onto muggles as a whole

Don't be mistaken. I LOVE this story. This is my third time reading it. I adore how much Tom loves and respects Hermione.
Tilty.bbb chapter 45 . 8/11
This was a fantastic read well done
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 1 . 7/20
you got an O for your fanfaction.
LunaFlos chapter 1 . 7/15
I love ideas that I have never seen before in fanfiction and this one seems promising...
Violet97mc chapter 6 . 7/14
What a jerk!
Violet97mc chapter 5 . 7/14
Omg they cornered her! How dare they! Was this planned since the beginning?! Wow. Poor Hermione. She should be woed, not marry someone she barely knows.
How the BLOODY HELL did you manage THIS in six months?!
Wonderful read.
Fadingspirit chapter 4 . 6/26
Okay never mind, I guess I had to read a little further. Oops. This is a really good fanfiction by the way. I love it!
Fadingspirit chapter 3 . 6/26
What about Pollux and Cassiopeia?
chibibi chapter 45 . 6/7
...I just read that the storu is complete. Still, will there be a sequel?
chibibi chapter 45 . 6/7
Heeeey! When are you going to update this? I was sad that Tom still made horcruxes. But so far he seems to be sane. It's a bit weird to see Hermione not as focused in her original goal throughout the years but it's nice that she got back her lost years
Kloness chapter 45 . 5/27
I loved this fic, finished it in one go.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 45 . 5/17
I feel like I’ve been left hanging even though the story is marked as complete.

I enjoyed the story regardless, although I had wished that her and Cyg would have developed into a love match and that she could have helped change the Black family views more. Also, I think the horcrux issue could have been handled differently, Hermione should have confronted Tom about it up front without bringing Dumbles into it at all.

I did end up routing for the Lastrange pairing after Cyg made such an ass of himself, but it think the story would have been even more beautiful if Hermione and Cyg could have turned into a love match straight out.
chocolatebrownie12 chapter 45 . 5/9
Wow I don't usually bother to review but I feel you need a giant pat on the head for this one. Love the believable mix between nature and nurture. Brilliant writing and you kept us guessing - loved the foreshadowing that maybe Tom and hermione would end up together and I loved the slightly strange feeling hermione got when Flavia mentioned that toms wife looked a bit like her. Thanks for sharing - what a unexpectedly enjoyable original piece :)
wotaddict chapter 35 . 4/19
I am sorry, but the 2nd pregnancy is one soap opera twist too far.
2,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »