Reviews for Red Right Hand
chibibi chapter 45 . 6/7
...I just read that the storu is complete. Still, will there be a sequel?
chibibi chapter 45 . 6/7
Heeeey! When are you going to update this? I was sad that Tom still made horcruxes. But so far he seems to be sane. It's a bit weird to see Hermione not as focused in her original goal throughout the years but it's nice that she got back her lost years
Kloness chapter 45 . 5/27
I loved this fic, finished it in one go.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 45 . 5/17
I feel like I’ve been left hanging even though the story is marked as complete.

I enjoyed the story regardless, although I had wished that her and Cyg would have developed into a love match and that she could have helped change the Black family views more. Also, I think the horcrux issue could have been handled differently, Hermione should have confronted Tom about it up front without bringing Dumbles into it at all.

I did end up routing for the Lastrange pairing after Cyg made such an ass of himself, but it think the story would have been even more beautiful if Hermione and Cyg could have turned into a love match straight out.
chocolatebrownie12 chapter 45 . 5/9
Wow I don't usually bother to review but I feel you need a giant pat on the head for this one. Love the believable mix between nature and nurture. Brilliant writing and you kept us guessing - loved the foreshadowing that maybe Tom and hermione would end up together and I loved the slightly strange feeling hermione got when Flavia mentioned that toms wife looked a bit like her. Thanks for sharing - what a unexpectedly enjoyable original piece :)
wotaddict chapter 35 . 4/19
I am sorry, but the 2nd pregnancy is one soap opera twist too far.
Abbey Riddle chapter 44 . 4/6
She's being a little critical, considering how he was...this is a vast improvement. All she really did by destroying the locket was shake his trust. Also, telling Albus was pretty awful of her. He hated Tom before he did anything wrong, and also informing Albus just set the stage for a potential war by definitively dividing light and dark in Albus' eyes. This story is amazing and I can't wait to read the last chapter.
Leil Laufeyson chapter 45 . 3/29
WOAH! Hold your horses, that... I'm sorry I'm just... speechless... THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVER! Sorry... um... I think I'll just... uh... well...bye?...
nosurprise chapter 45 . 3/18
I’m really surprised this is the end of the story when this chapter doesn’t seem like any sort of ending at all. It’s so open.
I loved the plot of this story, but I think you underestimate Hermione and her being blinded by her love of Tom. Hermione has never been one to be blinded by anything and we all know she is highly intelligent, so I find it unlikely that she would be so blind to Tom’s life, especially when she’d be looking out for it considering the future she knew.
daphnie chapter 1 . 3/2
This us very out of chararactor for Hermione for her first thought to be destroying the horcrux when she learns that her "son" has made one, knowing very well what it would do to his mental stability. Though I've always wanted to read a story where Tom had some kind of support system during his childhood and how it would have turned the course of events, this story just keeps contradicting itself at every turn. If anyone knows stories where Tom has some kind of a suppers system growing up that changes the story like AND where Tom doesn't become a love sick puppy or has emotional capacity of a pebble, please let me know
annabegins chapter 32 . 2/28
I think it was a big mistake for Hermione to raise Tom. It think in this time line he will be worse. Now he has the added bonus of more support from those already in power. Apparently with him it is more nature than nurture.
yourwheezy chapter 45 . 2/26
This was definitely an up and down journey! I really enjoyed this story and I'm so glad I ran across it while searching for a new fiction to read!
Ranger132 chapter 1 . 2/20
You're one microscopic cog
In his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by
His red right hand
Ihartkimchi chapter 45 . 2/11
what a great ride! awesome fanfic woth inticate plot! I was confuse by the ending tho but this was a great story to kill time with.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 1 . 2/1