Reviews for You Took My Soul (And Wiped It Clean)
Bambiiluscious chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
SunsetOverTheValley chapter 9 . 6/10/2017
Just read all of this and love it! Please write more, I need a resolution. Truly great stuff though.
kmesa921 chapter 9 . 5/27/2017
Love this
LoVe2006 chapter 9 . 3/21/2017
Okay I admit initially I skipped over this story because while I like the movie I didn't think I would enjoy it retold wiyh Bellamy and Clarke, but now that I've read it it's pretty brilliant. Great job!
Krista chapter 9 . 3/17/2017
I love this series it's a great read. But when is the next chapter coming out?
heidi1245401 chapter 9 . 3/15/2017
I knew it was coming, It had to happen...but ughhhhh did it have to happen now?! lol.
shayray63 chapter 9 . 3/13/2017
I really really love this. please update soon. I'm having withdrawls
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2017
This story is the greatest thing I've ever read. Please please please please please update it soon for I can't wait to see what happens next. You are such a talented writer and I love how you've taken the story. But please let bellarke get back together again. It hurts when their apartment even if it's part of the story. But great job so far
JuicyFruit22 chapter 9 . 3/7/2017
Lorrrrrrd I knew I wasn't gonna like this scene. As always I'm eager to read the next chapter !
Chloee0x0 chapter 9 . 3/6/2017
Holy SHIT! That was a whirlwind of emotions! I've secretly been looking forward to this chapter and the ones coming soon because I thought, and you've proved it, that you can handle emotions really well. So excited to see what happens next! I don't really know how to help with writers block but I am willing to offer as much help as I can give! If you need anything, let me know :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/6/2017
Really looking forward to the next update!
AFourAddict chapter 9 . 3/6/2017
Awesome job of writing this horrible scene! Thank goodness you gave us the fluff first. At least Bellamy can say that he was trying to tell her...even though that probably won't mean much to her right now! I can't imagine how he is even going to get her to talk to him, but I hope he is so persistent that she finally hears to his version of the story.
12 chapter 9 . 3/6/2017
Well that was terrible great but terrible he really should have told her also next chapter he should go to her and grovel shamelessly only move I think he has he can do
sydcasy chapter 9 . 3/6/2017
Poor Clarke! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/6/2017
Little woos should've told her the truth way long ago.. love it though!