Reviews for The Villain Wrangler
Xlerons chapter 30 . 16h
Just fabulous; I loved every minute of this.
hatch2699 chapter 1 . 1/21
I love this story so wholesome I hope it continues or ends nicely it's horrible seeing amazing stories die
SnowingCrystals chapter 30 . 1/17
Finally caught up. I love this fic. Hearts, and more hearts given lol. Your writing is great,hopefully people stop trying to plagiarise it.

Totally agree with your AN btw, Superman defeats the KKK is an old favourite of mine and seeing the backstory behind the story is amazing; anyone who's interested should look into what happened. it's cool.
SnowingCrystals chapter 25 . 1/17
spacebattles would love this, I actually thought you posted there first.
cassy1994 chapter 30 . 1/8
This was such a good extension of the original Tumblr post thank you for making it
Greenly15 chapter 30 . 12/31/2020
I'm just going to say I got lost a couple of time while reading this but I also really really enjoyed reading this
Macdaddyjustice chapter 30 . 12/30/2020
Great chapter this honestly feels like it could be an official comic, and it's realistic to the DC universe. I like this and hope you make more. Also do you I get notified when you post a new chapter or not.
Hollowminion chapter 30 . 12/26/2020
This is a lovely story, so many laughs and tears, really looking forward to the next one!
lucasg234 chapter 30 . 12/26/2020
I cried. Amazing.
mongodatroll chapter 30 . 12/24/2020
For what it's worth, I have been enjoying this story for quite a while and would love to see more of it. Though I am well aware that life, and muses, are occasionally going to have their way with a person.
Thank you for your efforts.
El Sentir Del Grillo chapter 30 . 12/18/2020
¿!Que¡?. ¿Puedo comentar en mi lengua madre?. ¿Por qué nunca me molesto en leer las notas de autor?
Como sea, tu historia es increíble y honestamente creo que es una de las mejores que he leído (No la mejor, considerando que existen historias como Less than Zero, pero una de las mejores a fin de cuentas). La idea de humanizar a los villanos es algo que se ha hecho por algún tiempo pero nadie lo había hecho tan bien como tú (en mi opinión, obviamente)
Como sea, espero que sigas la historia y saludos desde México (que bien se siente poder decirlo en español)
Anyar4 chapter 27 . 12/16/2020
I loved this story, 谢谢。
blackjack896 chapter 30 . 12/8/2020
Just found this story today, one of the best things I've read in a long time the chapters are very well written and moving looking forward for the updates in the future. P.s villain request is count vertigo
man chapter 30 . 12/3/2020
ayo where the new chapter at
Omarnosian10 chapter 30 . 12/4/2020
Just binge-read your story. Loving it so far. Only downside is that it seems that Danny will be single throughout the story. If you ever put up a poll or decide to pair him up, I suggest Harley. And by the way, are you still taking villain requests?
2,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »