Reviews for The Villain Wrangler
P3chy0f1ame chapter 32 . 1/12
10/10 this story is just wholesome, funny and entertaining all in one. Happy New Year!
Unseen Force chapter 32 . 12/26/2021
Terrific! Such a good story. You worked in every aspect of the tumblr VW and added more in a satisfying way! I binged this in less than a month. I hope to see more from you. Time to check out the marvel VW.

-Unseen
Chryshauzer chapter 32 . 12/24/2021
Have a jolly Christmas
Justathought chapter 20 . 12/8/2021
Harley, being a Psychiatrist is an MD by necessity. They need to be able to prescribe head meds. A Psychologist isn't one so their therapeutic options are much more limited. Thus Harley could have insisted, though I suspect she's lost her license to practice medicine being a convicted criminal.
Justathought chapter 6 . 12/7/2021
For future reference, Bermese are hypoallergenic. It's a protein in the cats saliva that causes the reaction. The Bermese is one of the few that dont have it. Not sure if the Sphinx (hairless) breed has it or not.
OzzieWaddle chapter 32 . 12/6/2021
I was looking for a fluff piece to help me get through finals, and wow! This is so wholesome! I love it when authors show the sweeter sides of the villains. I know you've probably gotten a lot of requests, but would you consider including Two-Face? I know he's one of the more unpredictable/dangerous villains, but I would love to see him talking to a kid who was burned like him, or consoling a fellow abuse victim. People forget he's got a good side, too. Good luck with finals!
Difdi chapter 32 . 12/6/2021
Hey, at least he made the A-list - which technically means the Tube is recognizing him as a League member.
Handy99 chapter 1 . 11/30/2021
oh!oh! I've got a suggestion. Some kid wanting to meet best girl 'Death The Endless':reaper of souls, first undertaker, the original goth girl et al. Though that would prob be saved for later chapters/near the end. One simply doesn't call on a super powerful entity like Didi willy nilly, no matter how nice/sweet she is.

Or even if Daniel doesn't call on her (not really a supervillain, but neither is constantine either (depending on which version of constantine), he's just an a**hole) but put a reference in about her. Like if he sees one of the kids die he gets a brief glimpse of a monochrome styled girl wearing an ankh or something that gives him a wave then dissappears.
Ivarr chapter 30 . 11/30/2021

Pleeeeaaaaase?
Adryn Nighthunter chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
Update pls
steel.metal14 chapter 32 . 11/22/2021
well done. I eagerly await more
Chintan chapter 32 . 11/18/2021
I found your story through the Tumblr post, and this is absolutely amazing. It has made me laugh and cry. What more can I ask of a story than to make me feel real emotions. I read through all of it in a few days and can't wait for your the update!
monke chapter 32 . 11/18/2021
amazing story waiting for next capter
2,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »