Reviews for The Villain Wrangler
oniforever chapter 34 . 2/2
Danny freaking out over Clark/Superman and just being himself gives me so much life. XD Thank you so much for writing these! I'm so sorry you got your works plagiarizedfanfiction is a tough thing to work around when that happens. I hope the copycats get taken down!
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 9 . 2/1
Honestly I think the one thing you can do without is super hero’s showing up to lecture or stop these meetings. The flash moment was pretty bad in the sense that it was way OOC for him. Really the only flash villian j can think of that he isn’t decent with is the reverse flash and that’s more on RF then flash. As for Superman sure him and Luther aren’t friends and blatant enemies but he wasn’t going to go and do what you had him do, humanizing Villians and giving them hearts is pretty good but let’s just be indifferent towards hero’s and the beef both sides have.
Another good chapter!
Wade98 chapter 33 . 1/11
Wow, what was with the Ice and Fire interactions? Anything more to that or was it just Fires passing interest and Ices misunderstood assumption on the spot?
So many chapters had me actually tearing up but this one got me for some reason. Nice chapter!
Didn’t think I’d actually like this story as much as I am… this is a great read
Firehedgehog chapter 34 . 12/19/2022
niice
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 12/18/2022
Wont lie the story is interesting even if it is insane depending on the villain's that were asked to be seen for there wish.
ADDBaby chapter 34 . 12/18/2022
Lmaoooo! First off, I'm so glad that you (literally) survived 2022! *pops confetti can*

I love the normal bubby/bubby vibes Danny and Manhunter share in this chapter. If Danny had less sanity and pride, I would have thought he would have wept for finally meeting a "normal" being. XD

Also, his reaction to finding out Superman's identify and calling them all out on it - LMAOOO he called Diana a cheat for living through the history I fucking love this man - makes me wish he and Bruce DID get together in The Bruce List. Especially since he was able to make the man laugh (WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE COUGH REALLY WAS BRUCE).

I hope you continue to thrive through the end of 2022 and far past 2023, you brilliant author! Merry Christmas (if you celebrate it) and Happy New Year to you!
Alitaher003 chapter 7 . 12/9/2022
I will procceed to binge-read all of the chapters of this story, the Marvel one, and the Batman spin-off?
I found this story out from the reddit post of the tumblr prompt, so I'm very excited, it looks very cool!
Mattchross chapter 5 . 12/7/2022
I don't usually write reviews since English is not my best language, but this fanfiction is giving me weeks of life. Thank you
evilstatistic19 chapter 34 . 12/7/2022
Good chapter looking forward to the next one congratulations on graduating college
LeoniLiponscovi2 chapter 34 . 12/7/2022
Awesome fic!
Numbervania chapter 34 . 12/7/2022
Really... You didn't come here for all this drama Bruce? Then where do you usually go?
Then again, drama is pretty much all you bring to anywhere you go.

Good to know this fic is finally progressing what with a chap featuring Martian Man Hunter. Maybe because of the angle Bruce wants to give this particular wish you can take that into a few wishes after with the other JL founding members? Just a suggestion.

Thanks for posting and hope you get better.
Trestira chapter 34 . 12/6/2022
I hate to point this out, but all the stuff Danny identifies Superman by, "the walks, the stances, the broad shoulders-" are all explicitly things Superman changes between when he's Superman and when he's Clark Kent; multiple comic runs by multiple authors across multiple years have said so repeatedly. When he's being Clark Kent, he explicitly walks differently, stands differently, and hunches.
2,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »