Reviews for The Villain Wrangler
ZeroExia chapter 33 . 2/13
Do you know of any stories similar to this amazing one you have graced us with
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 33 . 2/10
Fantastic work on this! Thank you for sharing the story!
Amazing chapter once again!
DeathCrawler chapter 33 . 2/9
great story look forward the next chapter and now on the the marvel version
DragonReader18 chapter 33 . 2/7
So happy for this update PLEASE WRITE MORE! FYI you made a typo in one spot saying green LANTERN instead of green ARROW.
emamernnn chapter 29 . 2/7
ang weird sa pakiradam mag type sa lengguahe ko sa mostly ingles na server. Pero dahil ni request mo sa tingin ko naman na karapat dapat lang na pakita ko sayo kung gaano ko ka mahal ang iyong istorya sa aking wika :DD

(It feels weird to type in my own language in this mostly english server however because you requested it I feel like I should take the time to let you know how much I love your story in my language :DD)
it's tagalog btw :)
NarutoFallenAngel123 chapter 33 . 2/4
I love your story! I'm so glad u continued it! Its such a unique situation that Danny had juggling villains and heroes. There really isnt anything out there like this! Can't wait for more!
Def chapter 21 . 2/1
This is honestly a story I never thought I would see and it’s not only a breath of fresh air. It is pretty compelling.
jadesabrexiv chapter 33 . 2/2
You are by far one of the most evil, diabolical and cruel writers out there.

My two dogs want to bark at you for what you’ve done.

My girlfriend wants to use your hair for a dish sponge.

My landlord wants your keyboard launched into orbit.

All because you wrote some of the funniest, meme worthy t scenes that actually fit the characters in DC comics.
(FYI: the reason the last two are on this list comes from the scene where you had RA’s Ah Ghul teaching Chess to a kid AS my landlord was doing just that to his Grandson.) ((Alexandra jumped 3-4 feet back when I launched that spit-take. Don’t spit take hot soup if you can avoid it. It hurts.))

Thanks for the great reading material and I look forward to the next patch of craziness that your quill puts out.
thewhiteangel213 chapter 33 . 2/2
Thank you very much for the chapter :)
holandia1103 chapter 33 . 2/1
so when I first saw this i thought “hey this looks like a wholesome concept let’s read the first chapter or two” and after proceeding to binge the entire thing I can wholeheartedly tell that this made me feel all giddy and warm inside(well besides the first appearance of weather wizard which just hit a bit too close to home)
Soledge1 chapter 33 . 2/1
kind of hard to tell if Fire means it. wonder what her reason for wanting him are? could be the fact he lives with three hot super villains who care about him.
G1ntsuk1 chapter 33 . 1/30
Hi, just saw the update. Loved it, great as always!
I'd love to read about Green Arrow learning that he called Batman a pencil pusher.
Greetings from Germany
cb104205 chapter 33 . 2/1
I love your story. I have been reading it since you made the chapter with joker in it. Always have loved DC heros and villains. Im glad you made Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy main characters in this story they're my favorite Villaness(I think thats how you spell it) If I could make a single request for a villain or hero. I would absolutely love to see a Plastic Man chapter or a Captain Boomerang chapter. Or even a chapter that has all the Captain villains in it due to a mix up of names haha. Keep up the good work! :)
I always love these - and I like that they continue to grow and develop!
2,634 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »