Reviews for The Villain Wrangler
chimeracandor chapter 33 . 1/29
This was so cute. It'll be fun to see how Manhunter handles a meeting with Aileen. I love seeing the different chapters detailing cute villain interactions.
Wonderland-fae chapter 33 . 1/29
I always look forward to your updates. Would love to see Max Hatter or Lady Shiva in a chapter
Concolor44 chapter 33 . 1/29
Heh. Running out of villains, already? Surely there are more ...

Anyway, J'onn J'onzz has been one of my favorite characters from ... well ... a long time ago. He's the most versatile and arguably the second-most durable member of the League. Makes sense he'd have fans.
magitech chapter 33 . 1/29
Nice to see someof the good guys getting involved as well as showing a less stern side to them.
Unblossomed chapter 33 . 1/29
this is fun, it's a nice balance of ridiculous humor and emotional depth. in my experience on this site stories that start with the most ridiculous and hair brained beginnings can end up being the ones with the most depth (check out "rabbit among wolves" if you like RWBY), and this story definitely fits that description.
Stormshadow13 chapter 33 . 1/29
Really love this story.
wizard of stories chapter 33 . 1/29
To all the reviews that's asking who the frost chick is: She's Ice. She's Fire's partner and from what I've heard on YouTube vids about her she and Fire are like a thing. It's either that or they really like to dance on that fence.
Cyan Quartz chapter 33 . 1/29
Martian Manhunter is one of my favorites, so this storyline is more intriguing than usual for me. Of course, you're doing a great job writing EVERYBODY.

Be safe!
R-king 93 chapter 33 . 1/29
Awesome chapter
ikusatsunagi chapter 33 . 1/29
Thx for another great chapter
RedDemonEye chapter 33 . 1/29
Well then that was a fun chapter danny just ends up in the most interesting situations doesn't he anyway keep up the good work and like always have a nice day.
Puella Pulchra chapter 33 . 1/29
I do love Cass whipping out her bo-staff when Danny's threatened. Though who was Frost Girl and why was she so suspicious of Danny?
Firehedgehog chapter 33 . 1/29
great update 3
deathwearsblack chapter 33 . 1/29
great chapter.
tylerbraden13 chapter 33 . 1/29
Another absolutley amaizng chapter just sad it's so short
2,634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »