Reviews for Three times Jean would not let go of Lucien's hand
MissusH chapter 1 . 3/24/2020
I love this. ️
savedher chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Really well written. And I love the part where she realizes she's not dreaming.
yourjodeanfaceblog chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
This was so wonderful. Beautifully written, absolutely loved it.
miss.ouiser chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Excellent. Love the allusions to ghosts, and the resolution with Mei Lin. You've kept Jean and Lucien in character, while going below the surface of Jean's careful composure. Very romantic, with a touch of angst. Just the way I like it. Thank you!
coachsone chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
As it should be...WOW! Thanks for sharing this great story.
kyliesmilie26 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
I loved this Seven! One of your best yet. I adored the experiment with the change in writing style, more introspective than narrative... yet still telling such a well-written and deeply poignant story.

I absolutely loved how you built it up and that ending was beautiful. I also liked how you explored Mei Lin's exit just that little bit more; while it gave the reader more angst, it helped provide that sweet ending.

Not really sure what part I played in it... but thank you! And more to the point, thank you for writing it and sharing! xo :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Awww!
Crinklybrownleaves chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
I love this and I like the way you have written a proper 'afterwards' for Mei Lin. On the show she was just shunted off once she had served her purpose - this is a much more realistic ending. Thank you.
NancyMay chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Gosh, I really thought he was going to leave her. Great story, love Jean's practicality at the very end.
HikerLady chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
I don't know what part I played in inspiring this, but I am happy something did! This may be my most favorite story yet. It is so well written and so sad and sweet all at once. Thank you so much for sharing!

I also like the funny parts with Jean stalking him at the station and the lake

Very well done and thank you again for sharing this!