Reviews for Under New Management
Guest chapter 31 . 3/31/2019
great story
cass chapter 19 . 12/2/2018
N.I.C.E. For someone who doesn't write M, this delivered nevertheless.
PAM H chapter 21 . 8/29/2018
THIS IS GREAT AND WILL GO WITH MY OTHER GREAT ONES !
PAM H chapter 12 . 8/24/2018
THIS IS GREAT ! I DON'T CRITIQUE, JUST READ.
LDS345 chapter 31 . 8/14/2018
Wow! This was amazing. Thanks for writing. Now I must go read your others. What a talent.
aussiecate chapter 31 . 5/2/2018
Finished! A wonderful final chapter that wrapped everything up nicely until those last few moments, you evil man ;) As always I’m in awe of the intricacies of your AU’s & this one was no exception. No wonder they take time to craft, there’s a whole story’s worth of work just in coming up with the plot, let alone then transferring those ideas into dialogue & atmosphere.
Bravo for completing this story, I hope work is treating you reasonably kindly & that there will be other stories in the future.
aussiecate chapter 30 . 5/1/2018
I take my hat off to you for that perfectly crafted letter. I picked up a couple of the clues but not the Moriarty Pym clue. One last chapter to go in another tremendous AU.
aussiecate chapter 29 . 4/30/2018
OMG! That was brutal with Rick’s injuries & Kate dispatching Bracken, eek! The intensity was off the charts! How the heck did Rick manage to conjure up a dove grey envelope for this scenario? So many questions & only 2 chapters to go.
aussiecate chapter 28 . 4/29/2018
I guess at least Espo’s consistent, as is Bracken. I sense these last few chapters will be fast & furious.
aussiecate chapter 27 . 4/29/2018
Again I loved the fine balance you’re creating so frequently in this story. Rick’s letter was the perfect example, along with Kate’s reaction to it; serious & humorous blending perfectly together. i think Espo’s a little too good playing the double agent.
I confess I’m a little anxious about Rick’s next move, but at least Kate is with him, & I’m sure Espo will liven things up!
aussiecate chapter 26 . 4/28/2018
Bloody hell, a lot happened in this chapter! Watching Kate take Bracken apart was a beautiful thing to see & Caskett banter is always welcome :) What the heck is going on with Espo, plus my heart just dropped into my boots with another envelope, it brings such a sense of foreboding, noooooooooo!
aussiecate chapter 25 . 4/26/2018
I suspect Bracken’s life is about to get very interesting! Nice touch that Kate’s letting him stew.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/25/2018
You did a great job with this interrogation scene balancing the fact that Simmons would need a LOT of persuasion, up against Rick’s single minded determination to protect his loved ones, along with Kate’s crusade for justice, that ended in that touching moment of them helping each other out of the darkness. Bravo!
aussiecate chapter 24 . 4/25/2018
Gah! Sometimes I can be so clueless! It took me until this chapter to realise Shipton is Hayley! That could be a very funny moment watching Kate stake her claim over Rick ;) Thanks for that tender, & healing, moment at Kate’s apartment, before the action ramps up again.
aussiecate chapter 22 . 4/24/2018
You managed to pull a few surprises in this chapter; Trapper John & Jackson Hunt. I saw neither of them coming, I should however, have expected Vulcan Simmons. I’m with Kate, I don’t think I could muster up any sympathy for to what’s about to happen to him.