Reviews for Under New Management
J Richards chapter 27 . 1/13/2018
Can you say how many chapters to finish this story? And when we can realistically expect them?
nanuche chapter 27 . 1/12/2018
Hey,
Please don't leave this story!
I love your writing!
Stay health and come back!
Hugs from Brazil!
Ana
The-KLF chapter 27 . 11/14/2017
Sorry for the lateness of reading! I'm so excited for this final part of the op! Fingers crossed it all goes to plan...
operaluvr chapter 27 . 11/5/2017
Taking care of your health should and must be your first priority. Just know that we’ll be here whenever you can post a new chapter.
theputz913 chapter 27 . 11/4/2017
So glad his letter had Espo explaining his role in all of this and that the letter didn’t result in them splitting up again. Hope they stay together now until this mission finally reaches a conclusion and they can finally all be safe and maybe even pursue that future they both talked about wanting. Totally agree that Espo was the right choice to be the turncoat...he has taken quite a few shots at Castle over the years...don’t like that Kate was left out of the loop but I get why he thought it necessary. More soon.
sKyoKun chapter 27 . 11/4/2017
Finally taking time to read this chapter. I'm sorry to hear that you have some health issues. Hope everything will be right. Take all the time you need to write, don't worry about us.
Esposito was definitely the better choice at the precinct ;) They are going to need some vacation after that...
Guest chapter 27 . 10/31/2017
can't wait for you feel better soon
Ruth chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Thanks for continuing this in spite of your health issues. I am following several stories, but this is my absolute favorite. I think you have done an incredible job with it. I hope that your recovery can be quick and complete so that you don’t have to take time off. As much as I don’t want this to end, I know it will and I look forward to your Halloween story when it is available. Thank you and good luck!
TORONTOSUN chapter 27 . 10/31/2017
I like the moment between Espo and Kate.
southerngirl1 chapter 27 . 10/31/2017
Thanks for this update especially given your trying times health-wise… great story by a terrific writer! Good to see Kate trusting Castle's abilities…
binkley2013 chapter 27 . 10/31/2017
Really liking the new relationship and respect between Castle and Gates, and especially her calling out Beckett on 'laying the foundation.' Epic.

Very inventive, finding a way to use Espo's surliness toward Castle in a legitimate, organic way to deepen your story. Great that you didn't try to explain, excuse, or reverse Espo's attitude, instead deciding to roll with it and use it to excellent effect. Also, insightful that Castle hasn't taken it personally, and it never caused Castle to distrust or dislike Espo, rather he accepted that aspect of Javier and brought him inside, for probably the most dangerous role possible (certainly, the most exposed). And now Castle has a p*ssed off asset to bring in - always a plus to see an writer use Espo's military background in the story.

Hope you're on mend, and moving rapidly toward good, pain-free health.
3rdfah chapter 27 . 10/31/2017
This story just pulls us along effortlessly. I really like that coat metaphor. It indirectly says exactly what needs to be said but somehow provides even more clarity into Kate’s state of mind.
mobazan27 chapter 27 . 10/31/2017
This story is very entertaining and nerve wracking.
I wasn’t aware of your health issues.
Sending good wishes from stinking New Jersey...the dig stung especially when we have magnificent places here...hhuummpphh!
gngoa chapter 27 . 10/31/2017
This is all getting tense, nicely done. Hope you are better soon, take care of yourself, first and foremost, the rest will follow in time. Thank you.
Castlelover777 chapter 27 . 10/31/2017
Good chapter! I wish something like this actually explained Esposito’s hostility towards Castle! That has always really bugged me. I enjoyed the touch on Beckett still not being comfortable if she’s not in charge. I love that Rick is going against his dads orders to stay away from the end, and that Kate is going to be there to watch his back. Can’t wait for more! Hope you are feeling better soon.
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »