Reviews for Under New Management
GT500RonSmith chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Sorry to hear that your summer woes are still giving you fits! Hope that all comes to a comfortable close soon.

I doubt that Espo foresaw looking down the business end of Kate's Glock when he took on his responsibility! And she was willing to use it on him, too! Whew! He wasn't too happy about being picked for the role, but his actions toward Castle set him up nicely. Looks like he will get in on the action in the end, though.

Kate's going to stick to her man like glue through all of this! I like that! Hope she doesn't have to drag him to safety though! Right now, Kate and Castle take the dingy back to the dinghy trawler! (Thanks, Google!)

Bracken has no hope, huh? That's particularly satisfying! It would be a shame if he got killed in the ensuing battle. Not.

Wishing you well! Thanks for the great chapter!
karenm99 chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Glad that Espo was just playing a part; the idea that Espo would double down on meting out any punishment that Beckett gives to him is not too far-fetched! (Although the pain would likely be in Castle's wallet rather than his person.)

Sorry you're still having problems yourself; hopefully rest and or exercise is all that's needed?
As for your Hallowe'en story, can you turn it into a two-season one in time for Christmas? If not, there's always next year.
Norman01 chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Thank you for the update. I do miss your words. Sorry your health issues still linger. After this build up, I look forward to the final conflict.
DX2012 chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
No idea why but The Charge of The Light Brigade keeps coming to my mind. Hopefully their fate will not be as tragic.

Nearing the end , you say. This gives me hope that the happy ending is just around the corner. Right? Right?
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Thanks for the updates but you have to take care of yourself that's what matters most and speaking for myself I appreciate your writing and trying to finish your story.
Yours Truly Up North chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Getting an update in my inbox is like mini-Christmas. I hope you continue to get better, and know you are appreciated.
KB4RC chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Excellent chapter although I did have to backtrack as I forgot why she cuffed Esposito. Sad that the end is coming near. One of the better stories I have read and you have quite a few of those. Sorry to hear about your lingering health issues.

Jack
BigKahuna chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Not sure if this is turning into the Charge of the Light Brigade or maybe Custer's Last Stand. Think this may be one time Rick should have followed directions.

Still had some high hopes that Rick's letter WAS fake and Espo HAD switched sides. Grandma Zito had be taken hostage, Lanie's cousin was abducted, or maybe Zito just had his fill of Caskett.
Garrae chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Best wishes for your recovery. Beckett's feelings of annoyance and upset might not be saintly but they are very realistic.
kursk chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Great chapter! Can't wait for the showdown
Trude chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
great update!
I hope things continue to go this well for Castle&Co.
The Muse of Apollo chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Excellent update as always!

Yeah, I posted a really short one-shot that had sat on my hard drive for who knows how long. I have a few like that that'll be up in the next few days. I'm doing NaNoWriMo so I thought I'd get back into the swing of posting again.

Hope your health continues to improve.

Best,

Matt
phnxgrl chapter 27 . 10/29/2017
I loved Kate discovering Espo was Castle's man in the dept. Please continue.
kwarner chapter 27 . 10/29/2017
Glad Espo is on the right side of this. I could see why Kate would be upset, but then I can see why Rick would do this.

Great update and I hope you feel better.
wendykw chapter 27 . 10/29/2017
The logic behind each move is there, but the plan is certainly convoluted. Enjoyed the little banter break. It does help to have hopes for the time after the darkness. By the end of Season 8, I was ready to lynch Espo. I'm hoping he'll be a shiny part of the rest of this storyline.
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »