Reviews for Under New Management
Guest chapter 26 . 10/23/2017
please continue story, I liked to know how it ends
Ruth chapter 26 . 9/28/2017
Another great chapter! I absolutely love this story! Thank you for it.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2017
Just enough comic relief to keep us from losing our minds, and then you sprung that last line. Blindsided me, for sure. Eeeeekkk!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/28/2017
Nothing monkey-like about this chapter! The hilarious opening of the lacquered-spryaed-and-caffeinated news anchors was pitch-perfect. Beckett's ruminating about her desire to put the fear of God into Bracken was, too. Great work.
Operaluvr chapter 26 . 9/27/2017
I’ve got to admit, I never so that chapter that maintained the wonderful pacing of this story.
theputz913 chapter 26 . 9/28/2017
Please don’t tell me that Castle wanted Javi to take the device so he could give Beckett another mysterious letter to explain why she is now being cut out of the operation and effectively his life again! I hope he’s setting up a secret meeting for them and not cutting her out of the loop again to protect her from what he is going to do. That this isn’t about the “if” of Beckett going back to the 12th. That this cutting her out is a way to keep her at the 12th so she has something to go back to when this is all over? I don’t want to be pissed at Rick for the envelope, but I was really hoping that they were done with the separation, especially when Kate even told him she didn’t like splitting up even if it made sense...she was under the impression that they would be back together soon but just the hint of this letter makes me think there is some more angst and long term separation going to happen...but without the device, which I’m guessing Castle traded for the letter, how is she supposed to contact him, know that he is okay, that they are okay? I hope I’m wrong about the implications of the letter but...
John chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
I LOVE this story! Not quite spy Castle and not the timid guy from cannon. The envelopes are a pretty cool plot device. I have liked all your stories so far, please keep up the writing!
John
Guest chapter 26 . 9/24/2017
Omg! I'm on the edge now!
Castlelover777 chapter 26 . 9/26/2017
Yay, more chapters! I love this story, and am always excited to see an email alert for more chapters. The scene with Kate and Espo was exciting! I can't wait to see what's in the envelope!
southerngirl1 chapter 26 . 9/26/2017
Thanks for a great update…
gngoa chapter 26 . 9/26/2017
This is brilliant and envoloping, but also worrying. Not sure where it's going to end, but I am waiting with anticipation for the next instalment. Thanks.
GT500RonSmith chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
Bracken doesn't have a lot to look forward to. Don't guess he'll be drawing that big retirement that his brethren voted for themselves! Not likely to reach retirement age. Shame, that.

So, Castle and his cohorts will be facing a barrage of bad guys soon. While his dad is out there roaming around where he can cause some significant damage to the unsuspecting hooligans that want to get to Bracken! I'm glad Kate isn't there!

Espo should have showed Kate that envelope a little earlier! Might have saved himself the threat of death from his friend and partner, Kate! He's a little lucky that she didn't bump that trigger when he went for the envelope himself!

Maybe this note will explain why she's not with them right now. He wouldn't want her where she possibly could be hurt.
karenm99 chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
This is going to try Beckett's patience. She just might shoot Castle instead!
DX2012 chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
Ouch! Beckett will be furious. It will take her a while to realise that Castle did this to protect her. There are some things that are off limits for cops.
bponder chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
and the tension mounts! It is good to see Beckett having to play catchup with Castle in the lead for a change. Eagerly waiting for the rest of the story.
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »