Reviews for Under New Management
TORONTOSUN chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
I like the talk between Bracken and Kate.
3rdfah chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
Great banter. Incredible scene with Aesop. Chilling cliffhanger.
The-KLF chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
I wonder if Castle told Espo to get the comm device off Beckett. He must have some kind of side plan for her, though if it involves her hiding she is going to be so annoyed. Nice to see Gates again.
BKeh chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
Outstanding chapter.
Pen to Paper Writer chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
Now that was a tense moment! But all she came away with was an envelope? I really hope that Ricks message is not one that cuts her out of this op. Now that would definitely make her lose faith in Rick and his motives. Great chapter!
BigKahuna chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
was really hoping Zito was playing for the other team. He's always been the one team member first to snark at Castle and the first to willing (or is it more pushing) follow (not lead) Beckett into dangerous situations. And then you pulled a fast one and had him with Castle all along. Phew!

For some reason, probably because this is the ONLY story where Gates likes (has a crush on?) Castle, that I really find their dynamic so very interesting. Can always count on you to have some big change up in your stories. Thanks.
KB4RC chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
That was one hell of an ending. Beckett is going to have some apologizing to do depending on what is in the envelope. I have always thought it would be cool if someone wrote a story where Espo and Lanie were in with Bracken. Who else to make sure she doesn't investigate than a best friend and a partner?

Great chapter. I went back and read chapters 24 and 25 to remind myself where we were at. Hope work is slowing down and you are doing well. Take care!

Jack
phnxgrl chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
I loved how Kate reports back to Gates. Please continue.
Garrae chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
I so didn't see that last bit coming. I also enjoyed both the Caskett banter and Gates.
wendykw chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
Allowing Beckett to inform Bracken of the plan and it's affect on his future is justice in and of itself. I enjoyed how he lost his bravado so quickly. The plan is complicated, and that worries me. The acronym KISS popped up in my head. Lynch's assessment of where Jackson is most valuable assuaged those concerns somewhat. Espo's moments with Beckett in the gym were surprising, and then disheartening. It's not really a cliff hanger at the end, but it was unforeseen.
Trude chapter 26 . 9/24/2017
great update
Manxkid chapter 26 . 9/24/2017
I so didn't expect the ending- perfect!
kwarner chapter 26 . 9/24/2017
OH crap, what have they done now?

Great update...
The Muse of Apollo chapter 26 . 9/24/2017
You are the second author that left me with a damn cliffhanger tonight. I'm so disappointed in you, you can't even imagine.

But what a Twist!
John Richards chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
How many more chapters do you anticipate to finish this epistle? Eagerly awaited!
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »