Reviews for Under New Management
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
cant wait for the next chapter
Trude chapter 25 . 9/17/2017
great update
3rdfah chapter 25 . 9/19/2017
Always good to see you return to this story. I wonder how Kate will react to this turn of events.
GT500RonSmith chapter 25 . 9/19/2017
Well, the good Senator is in jail and a bit concerned that he hasn't been blasted by Kate! Still her makes demands when they go to transfer him.

That name, Jacob Samuelson, seems we've run across that name before! The place where Castle was holed up if I'm not mistaken. That being the case, I have to assume that this lawyer is not going to be all that helpful to the good Senator! Possibly just the opposite!

Poor old Virgil! Now I may know what it was that Castle whispered to him as he was leaving batting practice! Old Dad has seen to it that the pain of his knee bothers him no more. What a shame! Fine citizen like that! And his boys are swiftly killing each other to take over!

Take over what?

I've missed this one! Glad to see you back!
kwarner chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
YAY, they arrested Bracken. Now that lawyer I don't trust.

Kate needed to tell that lawyer I am not your errand girl, get the clothes yourself.

Great update.
blue1orange chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
THANKS for you update. I hope you stay with this tale. It's just too good to fade away unfinished!
Best,
operaluvr chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
What a place to end this chapter. Wow!
GeekMom chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
Welcome back. I'm on the edge of my seat. You have that ability and speaking of ability, your middle child gets it from you. Please bother.
wendykw chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
The intricacy of this story amazes me. Love, love love it.
The TV intro to this chapter presents the facts without concisely and does it well. Only thing missing was the reporters using the word "alleged". They always hedge the facts with "alleged".
Especially enjoyed that Kate got satisfaction from intimidating Bracken with her presence. The realization of that fact showed growth in Beckett's character. The twist with Samuelson at the end is epic. Looking forward to what happens next.
southerngirl1 chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
Attorneys are certainly PIAs. Would love to see badass Beckett take this one down… looking forward to the next chapter…
theputz913 chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
So glad you updated this! I was wondering when you would update...I've missed this story and I need to know who the head of this snake is and when Kate and Rick will finally get to start life after this case! More soon please!
karenm99 chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
Thanks for the tease. I have no idea what to expect next, but I'm hoping you'll find time to update soon.

Congrats to your daughter for inheriting her father's talent, but unless she's getting brain implants, à la Joe 90, I don't think we'll worry just yet. :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
I like how Kate is calm during this chapter.
bponder chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
I so hope you can update soon because I have to admit this chapter left me confused and wanting. I so enjoy your stories and have reread many of them so hope you, although very busy it sounds, will continue in this castle universe
BKeh chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
Excellent story. Looking forward to reading more.
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »