Reviews for Under New Management
agomest chapter 22 . 8/14/2017
Estoy muy sorprendida, del magnífico dic, que estás escribiendo!, no he participado antes porque creí que estaba completo. Pero puedo asegurar que es uno de los mejores que he leído, y han sido muchísimos... espero de verdad que lo termines, porque es una auténtica maravilla, incluso pienso que dejas en pañales a los guionistas de la serie, y eso que admiro su trabajo, (excepto la 8 temporada), Castle ha sido la única serie que me ha enganchado de esta forma. Muchas gracias por escribir como lo haces ... y muchas más por compartirlo con nosotros. Besotesssss!
mobazan27 chapter 11 . 8/13/2017
I also thought that was a glaring mistake sending her in the there, her voice so recognizable.
All the name mash-ups worked.
I'm so curious to see how this all comes together.
cwb47 chapter 24 . 8/13/2017
Loving this story. Like the protrayal of Castle in this story and the
mobazan27 chapter 10 . 8/13/2017
It's good to go back to those days. That episode was almost perfect. I was so pissed when Martha burst their bubble, I recall flinging shit to the TV.
" I thought you said not to yell, bully..." That cracked me up. Poor Castle.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/13/2017
Happy to see this update, love this story!
Ruthie chapter 24 . 8/12/2017
Thank you for this wonderful story! Sorry that you have had a rough summer. I love this story and reread it every couple of weeks, waiting for the next chapter. Please just keep adding chapters as often as you can - it is my favorite!
phnxgrl chapter 24 . 8/13/2017
I loved the intimate way Kate gave Rick a bath. Please continue.
GT500RonSmith chapter 24 . 8/13/2017
A room full of unhappy cohorts! Castle explaining why everyone was upset was pretty neat. So, Hunt goes off to get the finance guy by himself and interrogation is set for the next morning, knowing that Hunt won't fail in his mission!

And apparently he didn't fail, as Lynch comes to get Kate. I wonder if Castle has something to do with getting her out of the precinct and closer to him? Either way, they work best as a team.

I was hoping to find out what happened to Virgil. Really want to know what Castle whispered to him as he left! Maybe something about it wasn't too bright of Virgil to threaten Alexis and Kate the way he did? Or maybe just the promise that the man's end will be quick? Haley mentioned there wouldn't be any arrests taking place, and putting Virgil back on the street might be something they wouldn't want to do.

Leaving his father's company may not be so easy either! But, he has Kate to help.
Castlelover777 chapter 24 . 8/13/2017
Another great chapter! Loved the scene of Rick being "washed of his sins" in Kate's tub! Looking very much forward to more!
TORONTOSUN chapter 24 . 8/13/2017
Welcome back.
serenity3695 chapter 24 . 8/12/2017
I love smart Castle ! He's the best and I can't get enough of him.
By the way , welcome back I've missed this story.
The-KLF chapter 24 . 8/12/2017
Lots of things to like about this chapter! The meeting with Castle and the elusive group at the beginning, the bathroom scene... surprisingly I also enjoyed Espo's contribution, unusual as I often find him a bit tedious in general.
southerngirl1 chapter 24 . 8/12/2017
Nice update
kwarner chapter 24 . 8/12/2017
Just a couple of days ago, I was wondering about the status of this story. Glad you're back at least for 1 chapter for now.

Great update.
karenm99 chapter 24 . 8/12/2017
Glad to see you're back; was getting a little concerned for you after such a long pause! Don't let them work you too hard!

Good to know Castle's not developing a callous streak; Beckett's care was evidently welcome and effective in restoring peace to both of them.
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »