Reviews for Under New Management
aussiecate chapter 21 . 4/24/2018
Oh no! The Hamptons house is no more :( Ryan is making the right decision. I’ll guess we’ll find out soon if Kate is going to follow his lead.
aussiecate chapter 20 . 4/24/2018
LOL! I couldn’t quite figure out Ryan’s comment of “should we tell her” after the bet conversation, until Gates mentioned the need for a scarf. Thanks for that mental image & the giggle! Ohhhh, I wasn’t expecting Dr Burke to be dragged into this mess :( I think Rick needs to pull an ace out of his sleeve right about now :o
aussiecate chapter 19 . 4/24/2018
Geez, at the beginning of this chapter I thought their newly restored connection was going to “hell in a hand basket” so that ending was a surprise for me too, but a very welcome one. They needed this moment to affirm & strengthen their relationship. Woohoo!
aussiecate chapter 18 . 4/24/2018
What a delicate chapter amidst the maelstrom. These quiet moments of connection were beautiful & healing for them both.
Perhaps I’ve jumped to the wrong conclusion, but, am I right to assume Rick had kept this romantic room up his sleeve either for their first night together, or their first night as husband & wife? If I am correct then I’m wondering if Kate might come to the same conclusion, or if that moment will pass them by?
aussiecate chapter 17 . 4/23/2018
You managed the perfect balancing act in this chapter; the angst of Kate having to put Jim into protection, hoping that’s enough & those final moments, where Rick reveals a secret I’m hoping Kate isn’t too pissed off or distracted by the maelstrom around her to notice. Fingers crossed!
aussiecate chapter 16 . 4/22/2018
A short chapter perhaps, but laden with a clarifying clue or two, so very welcome. Hope Rick is still in one piece!
aussiecate chapter 15 . 4/22/2018
I hadn’t realised how much I’d missed Lanie in this story until she appeared in this chapter. Kate & Lanie moments are to be treasured, thank you. As for this current crime scene, I’m still in the dark, but I trust your master plan, as I move into the second half of the story.
aussiecate chapter 14 . 4/21/2018
So many threads to this story, all weaving in & out of each other, creating an intricate web. I still can’t discern the pattern though. Bravo!
aussiecate chapter 13 . 4/20/2018
Gah! The mystery just keeps getting more & more complex! Great job, but you’re doing my head in!
aussiecate chapter 12 . 4/20/2018
It seems like Kate is going to be muttering SoB a lot in this story! I look forward to reading another one of his letters to Kate. I’m glad they also had some time alone, to treasure their partnership & to forge new bonds. Hmmmm kissing is always a positive step ;)
Deb838 chapter 31 . 4/20/2018
I've spent the last few nights reading this story. It was awesome. I really appreciated the balance between case and love story. Thank you so much for persevering and finishing, it is as a great read.
aussiecate chapter 11 . 4/19/2018
I think that moment, where Kate let’s her fury break free with Trapper John, is still one of my fav KB moments over the entire series. Where does Rick find these people, with skill sets I think we’re only scratching the surface of?! You’ve certainly making this scenario your own now & doing a superb job as always :)
aussiecate chapter 10 . 4/19/2018
I love the visual of the opening moments of this chapter. You’ve also chosen one my top 10 eps to reimagine, so that’s an added bonus :)
aussiecate chapter 9 . 4/18/2018
Heartfelt confessions & a twist I did not see coming! Another fantastic chapter, thank you :)
aussiecate chapter 8 . 4/18/2018
I do enjoy how your stories always take an unexpected turn, or one I never see coming anyway! Your plots are always so deliciously complex too, bravo!
979 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »