Reviews for Under New Management
thekingdaddy chapter 22 . 4/27/2017
I use the FF app to read stories as it lets me download to read on a plane so I don't review as often as I should. That being said I love this story. The mix between cannon and au is incredible. I especially love you exploring Espo's animosity towards Castle which is something I think they missed on the show.

Espo was firmly in Castle's corner until season 4 then it turned dramatically.

Please keep he chapters coming and I will be reading these stories many years from now, the characters are just too compelling.
southerngirl1 chapter 21 . 4/27/2017
Wow, your writing and story-telling skills shine so brightly in this chapter, I feel as though I've just watched a MilMar episode. Rushing to read the next chapter. ..
TORONTOSUN chapter 21 . 4/27/2017
I understand what Ryan is going through.
bponder chapter 22 . 4/27/2017
I will always read castle stories,especially yours I miss the tv show though was not crazy about the characters towards the end due to the writing. I hope you keep on writing, cannot wait to see how the one will end
Madelynn one chapter 22 . 4/27/2017
I will read your October story. I like how your mind wanders.
DX2012 chapter 22 . 4/27/2017
To address your worry - as long as there are good writers working on Castle stories, I will keep coming to FF to read them.
Now for the last two chapters ... Hmmm, I wasn't expecting Simmons but it makes perfect sense! Kudos for being able to twist different plot lines (some familiar from the show and others totally new) in this perfect bundle.

PS Suspense, thy name is Perspex13.
Norman01 chapter 22 . 4/27/2017
Something that I love about your stories is the time you spend with character development and showing character growth. Both Beckett and Castle have grown emotionally and mentally throughout this story. Can't wait to see Rick in action and how Kate reacts. About your authors note, yes, there will always be readers of good stories. Please keep writing in this fandom, I enjoy these.
Pegship chapter 22 . 4/27/2017
I'll be reading Castle forever. Specially yours!
3rdfah chapter 22 . 4/27/2017
Well written stories will always attract an audience.
phnxgrl chapter 21 . 4/27/2017
I loved how Ryan and Jenny are leaving for their own good. I loved how Kate helped in Dr. Burke's escape. Please continue.
E.Sign chapter 22 . 4/27/2017
thanks for continuing with your writing. hope to read more in the future. looking forward to seeing how this one ends
phnxgrl chapter 22 . 4/27/2017
I loved Kate being brought into the organization. I loved the reunion of Dr. Burke and his wife. I loved Kate meeting Jackson for the first time. I loved Kate's reaction upon seeing Trapper John again. Please continue.
Perfgen chapter 22 . 4/27/2017
I have to wait to see Rick at bat. Great chapter.
BKeh chapter 22 . 4/27/2017