Reviews for Under New Management
aussiecate chapter 7 . 4/18/2018
AWwww, the boys are sweet :) I’m looking forward to Dr Burke joining the story, and she just might need him after her next meeting I suspect.
aussiecate chapter 6 . 4/18/2018
Well I was expecting to read Jim & Rick’s meeting, but the conversation between Kate & Jim & Rick’s letter was even more moving I think. Wow, there was a lot of emotion in this chapter, & so many truths acknowledged. Brilliant!
aussiecate chapter 5 . 4/18/2018
Oooh, Rick is really “poking the bear” with that last move! I’m sure his dance with Jim will be just as delicate, if not more so, than with Gates, with Kate Upper most in Jim’s mind.
aussiecate chapter 4 . 4/17/2018
You never cease to surprise me when you write serious Rick conversations, especially with Gates. So many layers of subtext, & to be honest at this point, I’m none the wiser!
aussiecate chapter 3 . 4/16/2018
Oh boy, I hope that means DMB is still in one piece! I must confess it took me a little while to work out the acronym. You’ve got Gates down to a tee, although I’m totally lost about Bader etc. Let’s see what the next chapter brings.
3rdfah chapter 31 . 4/16/2018
Wonderful story, well written and gritty at times with a good/nasty twist at the end. Thanks for sticking with it.
lisac0304 chapter 31 . 4/15/2018
I really liked this story. It kept me interested and I normally do not find case heavy stories interesting.
gngoa chapter 31 . 4/15/2018
Thank you for this epic tale, really enjoyed it, as you say there are so many ways it could continue.
aussiecate chapter 2 . 4/15/2018
Oh my, I wasn’t expecting Rick’s accident to be Beckett related! I’m also floundering like Kate & the boys, with absolutely no clue as to what Rick is up to, apart from protecting Alexis. It looks like I should expect a very bumpy journey! Seat belts on!
aussiecate chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
I can always count on you to come up with an intriguing premise for every one of your stories, that will draw me in from the get-go, and this story is no exception. I look forward to the journey.
The-KLF chapter 31 . 4/15/2018
Interesting ending! Perhaps more real than a standard happy ending, as the loose ends can't always get tied up in a neat bow.
perfgen chapter 31 . 4/12/2018
great ending to a great story.
DX2012 chapter 31 . 4/14/2018
Hmmm, have some mixed feelings about the ending. Wasn’t very happy in the traditional sense, but optimistic. Anyway, congratulations on finishing it. It was an enjoyable read. Looking forward to your next project (when you find the time).
theputz913 chapter 31 . 4/13/2018
Glad you had the chance to reach the finish line with this story. Would have loved for Kate and Rick to have actually got their happy ending without the reappearance of Jackson looming somewhere out there to wreak havoc another day but they do have a future planned out there for them with the new condo and beach house which does imply they will get their always too.
Hope you get some time to catch up on your reading and find the time to write again soon.
mobazan27 chapter 31 . 4/13/2018
Hmmmm... Where’s their happy ending?
Curiouser and curiouser.