Reviews for Under New Management
Guest chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
Great way to wrap up an incredible story!
Marshallana chapter 31 . 4/12/2018
Love this universe you’ve created. Perfect ending although I would not be opposed to an epilogue with a time jump. Love it in any case.
Pen to Paper Writer chapter 31 . 4/12/2018
My imagination sucks big time! So while you take some much needed time off from writing, please think about the sequel that we all know that you will write...eventually! Thank you for this story, it was a blast from start to finish.
Manxkid chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
Quite brilliant! And what a fantastic and very satisfying ending- thank you.
Castlelover777 chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
Great story, excellent ending! I enjoyed this story immensely; it was exciting and romantic and I’m sad to see it end. I look forward to more stories, and hope for a lot of free time in your life so you can keep writing!
mobazan27 chapter 30 . 4/11/2018
So Jason Bourne-y of her.
I just blew somebody’s head last week using the word “ recalcitrant “. It was a little smug, but that administrator was pissing me off.
I’m glad there’s another chapter, I truly enjoyed this story.
kwarner chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
Great ending to this story. Need more of Kate and Rick in this storyline.

Thanks for writing this story.
WRTRD chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
An engaging, imaginative story. I'm delighted to have followed it over time, and sorry that it's come to an end. Looking forward to your next one!

Thank you.
mobazan27 chapter 29 . 4/11/2018
Phew! This chapter was so intense.
It’s kinda sad, realistic, but sad that Castle has lost some of his innate,optimistic nature.
bponder chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
I know how very busy you are but am so happy you are continuing to write for the Castle universe. Love your stories. This ended with a different twist, poor Castle does not know if he was working for the bad guys or not.
blue1orange chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
Your story turned out very well. Under New Management was a good concept, and well executed! Thanks for sticking with it to the finish.

I’m pretty much done following Castle ff. It’s time;the show - the first 5 seasons were good - but then it went off the rails - is long since finished and most of the Castle ff I see today just isn’t very interesting.

Best to you!
sKyoKun chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
Oh ! So sad to see this story go but enjoyed it. Nice open ending :)
Sad to see you haven't much time to write too, but I know how much time work can take on a day :/
I'm glad that they have their happy ending. the whole thing with the attorney was pretty funny :D
We will never know if Beckett dressed in volleyball player ... ;)

(Ps : Alexis's friend has a nice lastname ;))
ucsbdad chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
A very complex and fascinating story. Thanks for sharing.
TORONTOSUN chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
I like how you wrote this story. Good writing. Congrats.
The Muse of Apollo chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
That was soo good. I really enjoyed this story. Don't worry about the grand delays. As a Harry Potter fanfiction fan, some of the stories there have been in progress for over a decade and are still being written.

Looking forward to what you put out next. I don't think I've ever inspired anyone to do anything, but there's a first time for everything eh?

great job as always,