Reviews for Under New Management
Larry Holmes chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
Fantastic...absolutely superb. Thanks!
Norman01 chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
Thank you. Wonderful story.
BigKahuna chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
great story. Nice that you choose to include short snippets of what was happening at various times in this chapter. Always gonna vote for a Halloween type story if given a choice.
Garrae chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
It's finished? No no no. Seriously, that was a good ending, especially the note.
madcrafter72 chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
I loved this chapter, the wrap up but the hook to continue if you chose to. Now i need to go back to chapter 1 and start again
Can’t wait to see what you write next
M
Trude chapter 31 . 4/10/2018
great ending - thank you!
reading this, was a wonderful way to start the day
wendykw chapter 31 . 4/10/2018
This story has been full of surprises, not the least of which was the ending. The plans and folders that Rutkowski gave Kate imply a hint of some happiness in their future. I would hope that Rick would tell his Dad, that he's not interested in further education. Thank you for writing this story. I've enjoyed it and plan to re-read it in the near future. All the twists and surprises are better appreciated when reading it like a novel.
c.rogers7761 chapter 31 . 4/10/2018
Thanks for writing this fic! Maybe in the future you might do a one shot follow up thanks again
phnxgrl chapter 31 . 4/10/2018
Kudos on an exceptional story.
Iggy3802 chapter 31 . 4/10/2018
theputz913 chapter 30 . 3/25/2018
Can’t wait to see where the “last” chapter will find Castle and Beckett and what the status of their relationship might be going forward...hoping the case has been resolved, finally so they can move on with their lives and be happy together.
CaskettFan5 chapter 30 . 3/25/2018
Wow, those clues were rather byzantine, I would never have gotten it but then I haven't spent a lot of time with Castle like Beckett did either. You have me looking forward to what you have for the (alleged) last chapter. Sorry, but you have managed to spoil your reputation for predicting when your own story will end. BTW, no SPAG so no PM.
sKyoKun chapter 30 . 3/19/2018
Wait ! You can't leave us like that ! Evidently that's not what it looks like but !...
Loved Kate's trip through new York to lose her followers. And gates with the package :')

I know the kind of situation you are dealing with... Hope it will not be as bad as it seems.
The-KLF chapter 30 . 3/19/2018
Loved Beckett's twisty routes to escape any tails! I'm kinda glad it just won't quit, please don't hesitate to add an extra chapter on after the next...
Castlelover777 chapter 30 . 3/19/2018
Great chapter! I have no problem whatsoever with bonus chapters! Can’t wait for more. Thanks for continuing to write stories in this wonderful Castle universe.
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »