Reviews for Under New Management
Guest chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
Fantastic and amazing as per usual from your talented mind

I will always await updates for your stories

You are a talented writer who writes amazing stories

You are one of the authors that I read your stories over again and always look forward to new beautiful stories from you .

I hope work calms down for you and that you will continue to give us the beautiful gift of more stories of Kate and Rick and their family

Thank you for sharing your words with us
Caskett always
Guest chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
Love this story, the myatery
Norman01 chapter 30 . 3/18/2018
I really enjoy your stories. Can't wait to see who the ring leader is or was?
GeekMom chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
This is terrific, jet-setter. I love how you wrap everything up - all the loose ends gathered and tied. Very good reading.
Take care, my friend.
TORONTOSUN chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
I like it all fits for Kate.
kwarner chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
I hope she found him and can help take care of him.

Great update.
karenm99 chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
Damn! Every time I think we're going to get nearer to an explanation, you add another layer of obfuscation!
GT500RonSmith chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
Clues" What clues? I didn't see no clues! I can recall the episodes, but remember where they were? Yeah, like there might be some kind of chance of that happening! As for the other one, the really important one? I didn't even realize there was another one! On the ball, this one! But, my girl Kate! She is so on the ball! Picked right up on all of it!

I want to see a video of the moron that tried to follow her when she took him on the wild goose chase! That had to be a hoot! I'm sure he wasn't cussing her much after all was said and done!

The thing that surprised me was when Gates figures out that Castle was most likely the guy to take out Kate's shooter, and then she turns right around and tells her detective that she wants him back at the 12th! Even though we all wish he hadn't had to do it, we all are really happy that he's the one that got to do it. For the woman he loves.

Asian woman, huh? Most likely women by the sound of it!
Trude chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
nice update
phnxgrl chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
I loved how Kate slipped the surveillance. Please continue.
Garrae chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
I love the sneaky clues and hints.

Thanks for the shout-out.
BKeh chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
Outstanding chapter. I'll be waiting for your next update.
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
great chapter thanks for posting it
bponder chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
While I am very happy to read your update, hope the completion of this story does not mean the end of your Castle stories as I always love the different universes you deliver. It sounds like your life is so busy with work that it is understandable but your tales are among my very favorites!
wendykw chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
I had no clue what clues Castle left in his note. I did catch the Mummy reference, but the America's Pastime flew over my tired head. (I read this after coming home from a 12 hr shift). The actual clues were outside my realm of knowledge. Kate's attempt to lose her tail would have been fun to film. If this were part of the show, I would have loved a close-up of Gates when she saw Kate deconstructing her wallet. I certainly hope the Asian woman and the voice, admonishing someone (Rick?) to not get out of bed, are medical personnel.
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »