Reviews for Under New Management
BigKahuna chapter 30 . 3/16/2018
very nice. Lots still going on. Really like your version of Gates. She's not gonna put up with the Feds trying to steal Castle, HA.

Of course, Beckett walks into a room and her first sight is a beautiful Asian woman and just so she doesn't forget whose room this is, another woman is telling Rick to stay in bed. So many ways for you to go with the second woman...Martha, Alexis, Gina, Paula, or best of all Gates.
Tom chapter 29 . 2/27/2018
Am really waiting for the conclusion of this fine story line. Seems to carry a better story than the entire last two seasons of the show.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/9/2018
ohhhh I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 29 . 2/8/2018
Please finish it’s great
Castlelover777 chapter 29 . 2/6/2018
Woo hoo, I’m so excited for more chapters of this story! A pair of exciting chapters, too! I’m loving your story; it is very well thought out and plotted. I look forward to more chapters to come, and hope your health has improved. Thanks so much for sticking with this wonderful story!
gngoa chapter 29 . 2/5/2018
More intrigue and double-dealing, I really have enjoyed this segway into Castle's life but wish he and KB did not have to suffer so.
gngoa chapter 28 . 2/4/2018
Great to have you back, hope you are now fighting fit.
Ruthie chapter 29 . 2/1/2018
Thanks for giving us more of the story! This has been a favorite from the day you started posting. You have done an incredible job and I’m looking forward to reading the rest. I will miss it when it is done!
madcrafter72 chapter 29 . 2/3/2018
This is wonderful! So glad to have you back and posting! Cant wait to read whats next
islandjamie chapter 29 . 2/2/2018
This is the movie that should be made! Well, one can dream.
Great story! Please keep going till completed.
The-KLF chapter 29 . 2/1/2018
You can't leave it there, argh! haha!
The-KLF chapter 28 . 2/1/2018
Well, guard duty of Bracken sounds like the worst possible posting!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
Great. Love it. I read only Castle
Guest chapter 29 . 1/28/2018
I'm on the edge of my seat now!
Trude chapter 29 . 1/28/2018