Reviews for Under New Management
Dominic Flandry chapter 29 . 1/30/2018
I'm very glad to see you are back to writing and everything is certainly up to your usual high quality of storytelling. I hope that your health has recovered from everything you've been through recently as well.
theputz913 chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
Another disappearing act by Castle and another envelope? You’re killing me here! Please let her find him quickly and make the right decisions about sharing what is in that letter to her that will keep both her and Rick safe. You better get those remaining chapters up REALLY, REALLY SOON! I really need them to find their way back together and have some semblance of a happy ending that includes a chance at that future together they both want. I think they’ve been separated and have suffered enough, individually and collectively. More soon please!
karenm99 chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
...and another grey envelope. This is fast becoming a paper chase!
karenm99 chapter 28 . 1/29/2018
Good to have you back. And good to see Bracken discomforted too.
GT500RonSmith chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
This was really good! I always hoped that Kate would have a chance to take Bracken out, but to do it with Castle's toys and stab him nine times was great! And, of course, he's booked it! Maybe she will be the only one to figure out what clues he's left in that dove envelope!

Sweet!
GT500RonSmith chapter 28 . 1/29/2018
Granola bars aren't that great anyway! Twelve more hours, Bracken won't be hungry ever again.

Just finished the second read on this chapter. Review now before I get confused as to what happened in each chapter! Sure thought that Kate would want her mother back, but the granola bar was cool and Bracken wants to offer his up to her! If he still had it.

Castle and Kate are in pretty dark places for them! Doing stuff and allowing stuff that they'd never normally allow. A couple of bad asses right now!

Nice work!
Garrae chapter 28 . 1/29/2018
Thought I'd reviewed. Helps if I press Post.
Nice way of dealing with Bracken. Impressed by the self-control.
DX2012 chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
Welcome back. You really stirred up my otherwise quiet Monday morning with that action sequence. Made me want to watch it unfold on TV, or on the big screen, not just read about it.
Beckett stabbing Bracken, I believe justice was served with this one.
3rdfah chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
So good to have you back, health wise and story wise. Excellent pair of chapters!
TORONTOSUN chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
Great action you wrote.
TORONTOSUN chapter 28 . 1/29/2018
Welcome back.
bponder chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
can hardly wait for the final chapters of this engrossing dramatic tale.
phnxgrl chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
I loved the debriefing and another envelope left for Kate. Please continue.
BKeh chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
I keep asking myself over and over again about how much this story can get. Thanks for the great read.
phnxgrl chapter 28 . 1/29/2018
I loved Kate's conversation with their captive. Please continue.
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »