Reviews for Under New Management
nanuche chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
Hey!
I'm very happy to see you back writing this one!
Love this story!
I don't have any idea who please me about what is write in this envelope. I am very curious about...

Thanks again for writing this!

Hugs
Ana
Norman01 chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
Welcome back and thank you. Two fantastic chapters and another letter. I look forward to see what happens next.
sKyoKun chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
Wow. That was a lot of action here. Bracken's death was great. I really hope that Burke can take Beckett back because after all this, i think she will need it.
Another cliffhanger, that's mean ! But I'm glad to see you back :)
Pen to Paper Writer chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
So, a cliffhanger of sorts? Arrggg! Good to see you back with an action packed chapter! Oh yeah, the previous one was really great too.
BigKahuna chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
Wrong team came in the helicopter. Oops.

And Castle just happens to have another envelope for Beckett...meet me in Jamaica?
Manxkid chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
Thrilled you are back AND with another cliff hanger!
BigKahuna chapter 28 . 1/29/2018
do enjoy your stories. so any encouragement to finish them from other writers is very appreciated.

Seems that Bracken has once again miss judged Beckett. Pretty sure everyone is capable of pretty much anything given the right incentive. And the recent torture of Rick will just reinforce her resolve. Don't suppose Ryan is in a helicopter, coming over the horizon, in from the rising sun with "Ride of the Valkyries" blaring over their speakers?

Nice.
Garrae chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
Glad you’re back. Is a meeting on, say, a certain swing set in contemplation?
I really liked the action sequence, and it made perfect sense that Beckett would stick the knife in like that.
kwarner chapter 29 . 1/28/2018
Another envelope?

But Kate got to kill Bracken the same way he had her mother murdered.

Great chapter.
kwarner chapter 28 . 1/28/2018
Welcome back. I love Bracken trying to get Kate to help him.
mobazan27 chapter 28 . 1/28/2018
I almost feel bad for Bracken...almost.
I’m glad you’re back to writing. Hallelujah! I also want to thank those who got your ass moving. This is too good of a tale to languish.
I hope 2018 is an inspired year and we get more stories about our wonderful Caskett.
wendykw chapter 29 . 1/28/2018
Oh, so you thought of Inigo Montoya, too. It was a nice light moment before things got worse.
Where did Castle get a dove gray envelope at the hospital?
The Muse of Apollo chapter 29 . 1/28/2018
Sneaky Sneaky Castle.

Glad to have you back! Great job as usual! Hope life is treating you well.

Matt
wendykw chapter 28 . 1/28/2018
I thought for a moment you were going to use the moment from The Princess Bride. I like your choice better.
FlavorCountry chapter 18 . 1/19/2018
This was a great chapter. The way you wrote the eroticism of the scene in the 'Moriarty' suite was really touching, and well done.

I realize you wrote this a while ago. Sorry for taking so long to catch up.
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »