Reviews for Dearly Beloved
queenofthenial chapter 4 . 9/27/2017
Loving this one. I like the idea of Kakashi and Hinata, Very well written
softneji chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
I'm loving it so far! xo
Tieve chapter 4 . 6/3/2017
Naruto is pitiful. Hinata have confessed her feelings for him a second time and he rejected her. Now he asks if she will be happy? Is he so stupid not to know that she would be happy if he had accepted her feelings, especially when he is starting to like her too? Because he had rejected her again, Hinata gave up and accepted being engaged to Sasuke. Naruto only has himself to blame for letting her go.

Looks like, more work is needed between Sasuke and Hinata. Sasuke is clearly annoyed that Hinata is blushing when talking with Naruto, which clearly shows she still have feelings for the blond. Kakashi seems more of a hindrance in getting between any development between Hinata and Sasuke. And one has to question his motive in holding Hinata's hand during the fireworks.

I hope Hinata is smart enough to know to distance herself from Naruto and Kakashi, now that she accepted being engaged Sasuke. And Sasuke has to step up his game, if he wants Hinata to fall for him.
Tieve chapter 3 . 6/3/2017
Hinata should have"thank" Sasuke for the comb she received, than she would have figured out if he really had sent it, if he deny or confirmed "hn". Hinata error in asking which hairpin (looking at another one) is good when he already sent her one, if indeed it was from him.
Bleque chapter 4 . 6/3/2017
This is the kind of fic I have been looking for a long time! I'm like blushing while reading this. My heart goes to poor Kakashi and Naruto.

I need more of this dear author.
ooxshinobixoo chapter 4 . 6/2/2017
wait... so sasuke did give her the pin? thank you for the update. At the current moment I am frustrated with Sasuke and his lack of involvment towards this engagment. Which means as a writer you are bringing out some emotions from the reader! Ready to read the next chapter!
TAYYABALARAIB chapter 4 . 6/2/2017
Bravo on keeping everyone well in character. Please update soon. Really liking it.
Ana chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
Well I don't think I've ever read this plot before. I don't usually read about Kakashi and Hinata but I'm definitely interested so far. What would be interesting is Sasuke starting to actually care for Hinata only to find out she likes Kakashi. I can't wait to see how this develops. Until next time.
LookingforEmile chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
This little chapter was actually so so very sweet. I really liked how you described the dinamics of team 7 and I think u were able to capture each one's emotion very well. Specially Kakashi, and he is particularly a hard character to describe withough going OOC. I know it was short, but I'm glad u haven't given up on this story, because I'm really curious where you are gonna take it. Ja ne!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
No one wants Hinata. Kill yourself, virgin.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Disgusting piece of shit. You people make me sick...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
Will Sasuke ever get jealous?
chestnutpoby chapter 4 . 6/1/2017
nice update author-san! can't wait for another chapter!
008080 chapter 4 . 6/1/2017
omg you updated im here im resurrected.

it's a short chapter and not much happened but it was still painful wth.
so kakashi is starting to care for her in a more intimate way but he's suppressing it ? like naruto...
i somehow saw naruto having potential feelings for hinata but it still surprised me. in a pleasant hurtful way do u get me.
i swear to god these teacher and student are so sacrificial i want to smack their faces with happiness.

anw nice update! cant wait to read your next update ! will it be sasuke's pov?
Ro0w'z chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
Buen capitulo, aunque se me hace bastante raro cuando todos los hombres están ingresados en Hinata, creo que no es creíble, en fin
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »