Reviews for Dearly Beloved
kayna96 chapter 5 . 9/18
I really like this story! It’s an interesting concept. I’ll be sad if Hinata ends up in a loveless marriage but worse things have happened
The.Noob17 chapter 5 . 9/2
I loved this.. MORE KAKAHINA PLEASE
The.Noob17 chapter 5 . 9/2
I loved this. I hope you'll update soon
Darth Tenibris chapter 1 . 9/1
Kill yourself you absolute fucking disgrace.
Didn’t u die
Gangnam Style X3 chapter 5 . 7/26
Aww sorry, I'm late with a review, but this chapter was so cute! I don't even know who to root for between Sasuke and Kakashi and even Naruto too - his poor selfless soul! I love how it seems that Sasuke is trying his hardest to push her away while trying to reassure himself that he won't love her despite some of his walls already breaking down around her. I love how sweet and gentlemanly and sly and teasing Kakashi is around her while they both try to deny the subtle attraction. And I also love how supporting Naruto is despite it breaking his heart inside each time he sees her go with his best friend. Gosh, I love this story and I can't wait to see where this goes!
kathyLee21 chapter 5 . 7/22
Sasuke is so cold. Is there a chance this would be a love triangle thing?
Mendokuzai21 chapter 5 . 7/20
I almost wanna ask you to make hinata at least still care and concern about naruto. It looks like i dont have too. Interesting chapter.
Mendokuzai21 chapter 4 . 7/20
Nice! I knew it, cause naruto would not reject hinata without a strong reason. I dont think he will reject someone who acknowledged him and love him for so long. This is so sad. Wish everyone get happy ending.
Thanks for the update. It was good.
Super! you must add Naruto in the character's listing!
The story is fabulous! Hinata POWER!
woaw! j'adore! Hinata Power
so good!
chestnutpoby chapter 5 . 6/28
Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyy! you're backkkkk~~ I'm so so so happy! Thank you for the update~~
Sasuke need to do more for the marru8. At the rate if effort he is doing, he already lost Hinata to Kakashi. She's already falling in love with Kakashi. Sasuke can only blame himself in not doing more to make the marriage work. I want to see Hinata end up with Sasuke. Kakashi is too old for her and is not her husband.