Reviews for Bibliophile
Shima And Tempis chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Enchanting.

-SAT
lilazngurl chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
finally! not an angst fic! yay! great story though...
Candyland chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
AW! Perfect!
Illusionist1412 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Such a good plot... Write more!
Umi Freer chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Cute story. I really enjoy reading your fanfics. You are a great writer.
N. Watanabe chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
KAWAII! I loved this story SO much. Great writing; everything's good!
jane chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
hey!

i just read bibliophile. and i think it's very cute!i love it!

but... i was wondering...would'nt u want to atleast write an epilouge?or even continue the story?i think it'd be a great one! if u do...well, i'll be glad to help you! i'm a filipino too by the way... and i'm a bit into writing...though i'm not very good at it...

i really think this story's great! and lollipop too!

i like how u write, u write much better than most of the writers i've seen!(uy! flattered!hehehe!) anyway, i really hope u'l consider my suggestion of continuing the story. i mean i don't mind if it takes u forever, i'd wait. heheeh!

anyway, keep it up!

jane
storypaint chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Oh, snh, this is so adorable! **beams** I'm a bibliophile myself, a book a day girl, and this tale is absolutely kawaii. I love his clever admittance of his love and their little dance in the library... Good oneshot! Rhapsody*
erica echlin chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
you've done it again. another great story 'bout ET by the great syaoran no hime. coolest v-day fic i've read. i really like it and it has such a cool ending.
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Funny! Funny! Hehehehehe, sweet.
Destiny'sFate chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
How cute! It's a really good one-shot! Newayz, please write more Tomoyo/Eriol fics!
FizzyBloo chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
i read this fic a while back but i was too lazy to review, gomen ne, syao-chan. i must say, you never cease to amaze me! you are definitely an author sent from the heavens- you do awesome yukiru's for Fruits Basket and ExT's for CCS! my two most favorite couples in the universe! i repeat: you are an author sent from the heavens! _ keep writing syao-chan!
Deepseadolphin11 chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
KAWAI!
Innocent Sake chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
SO KAWAII! I loved it so, very nice ficcy indeed. I'm glad these two had a good v-day in this fic, I know I did! Anyways, good job! -Jen
D a r k n e s s in H e a r t chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
awww...how sweet...*clpas* good job, yo! good job!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »