Reviews for Bibliophile
purple azures chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Ah That was so cute!

Luv ya ET fics. When I get bored I'd read them again and again and again. I've read Veil, Laces and Chords 3 times, Zephyr Romances 2 and My Professor Daidouji sensei, um.. let's see.. 1,2,15.. I think about 15 times! Honest! I still haven't gotten bored of that story yet!
jus a girl chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
aww so cute! happy v-day! xD
richelle chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
ohhh that was so cute! please say your doing another chapter just to see what happens! ohh your so my favorite author! i would put you on my fav list if i was signed in but sadly im to lazy but be sure you'll be on the list before the weeks out!
Cydah chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
KAWAII! I luv ur ET fics.
Ryrahd chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Eh? No kiss? Oh pooo... I liked that. It had an almost innocent/first kiss sort of feel to it. As if both were afraid to cross the boundaries... And I like the title of the book, too; it was very clever of Eriol-kun
agent cloud skimmer chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
aah... kawaii and schweet! luved the parts where eriol and tomoyo started dancing! that was... schweet! and when riol gave her the book with the *strange* title, that was KAWAII! oh, i wish that would happen to me... alas, my only fancies are fictional people... (sniff)

okay! luv your oneshots! short, sweet, & to the point! you're the veeeery best!
MarikzAngel chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
KAWAII!
crystalheart chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
KAWAII! - fabulous fic me like it very very very very very very very much
westkeith chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Kawaii!
wingsoflove chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
AS ALWAYS!the best EriolxTomoyo fanfic writer has done it again!

more! more!

chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
!

-that was amazing! Hmm...why isn't ur site up yet?
nanonaneko chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Awwwwwwww! That was so sweet! So cute! I love these little one-shots you come up with! Anyway, Happy Valentines!
KyteAura chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
*All smiles* Woke at 6am to go online and me get to read this fic first. Happy - Got to go to school, but before I go...*SQEALS* Wuv ET! *Give Syaoran no hime lots of kissies* Happy Early Valetine's Day _
Shattered Midnight Dreams chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Awwwww! Sooooo Kawaiiiii!
mOMIji chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
yuuhi to oyama ni...

teru teru 'SYAORAN NO HIME'

O.O syao-chan is that really you?

it's been a while since i last saw you with an e/t fic...รพ

is this suppose to be a one-shot? create a sequel ok!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »