Reviews for Of Merpeople and Shoes
awe so cute!
SilverMountainHare chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
CHEESE BUT A GOOD CHEESY. LOVE IT! 3
jellyfishbaby chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
I like how cute the story is. This is the first time I've read this pairing and the way you've written it is quite convincing. I can see how they would be a thing. Luna's character here is good and is realistic. She stays in character all the way through which is great as her personality can be very hard to capture.
Draco's character seems a bit out of character for me sometimes. Mainly the use of 'goddammit woman' however this isn't a huge problem for me as everyone sees people in a different way and it doesn't take away from the story. Outside of dialogue Draco's character seems a lot better and a lot more realistic.
Overall I think this is a wonderful little one shot and it is beautifully cheesy and sweet. Your writing is lovely and the idea here is so unique and imaginative. I hope to read more from you.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
This was really sweet. I absolutely love stories where one character reluctantly likes the other, but you know all insults are said with affection. And I thought you wrote it really well.

I saw a couple mistakes with punctuation, but that was it. And I absolutely loved your characterisations (I’m really starting to like Draco/Luna; I think it’s the contrast). You’ve also got me thinking now, about what happens to the merpeople if the lake freezes over. I hope Luna finds them :)