Reviews for The Five Stages Of You
cicada900 chapter 1 . 4/23/2021
So sad
Echoes 01 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Wow. Just wow. This was amazing. Can't say much more. I'm speechless.
Senna Bluefire chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
This was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
That was amazing!
RoseVered chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Wow, that was great
Minilopflop chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
I cried so hard that my mom, who was next to me, asked, "What are you doing?" and I answer, "Reading the saddest thing on earth."
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Oh gosh. Oh gosh. Oh gosh. I was crying. I was really crying at the part with Dick and Jason. Just... oh my gosh! Holy wow. I can't-I really can't think of how to review this, but... at least Jason got his wish. He did go down... explosive-ly... (is that even a word?)
IndigoElle chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Oh this story pulled at all my heartstrings. I love the way you went into the five stages of grief so subtly, and it totally worked. Seeing Jason with such a young mindset isn't a common theme, and it was nice to look through his eyes at a younger stage of his life.

That section with Dick and Jason killed me. So sweet, but so sad.

Outstanding work!
katenigma chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
This is ABSOLUTELY amazing! Your potrayal of Jason's death was not only heartbreaking, but honestly a lot more profound than any of the other versions I've read in fanfiction!

I'm serious when I tell you that this seriously wrecked me!

Anyway, continuing on, I am DEFINITELY checking out your other fics. They're hopefully just as good if not better!
Princess Of Flames chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
This is amazing. I truly loved this one shot and Jason's death scene in it. It's completely different from all the others and that's what makes it stand done!
I love Jason Todd centred stories. And you did a great job with those five stages.
Well done.
And maybe of you consider making some other one shot can you make it centred around Cass? Because she doesn't get enough attention compared to her brothers.
An who, Make more.
Keep writing
Princess Of Flames
Angel
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
This is so beautiful! I especially liked (if it can be called "liked") Jason's thoughts at The End, and the fact that he heard the Batmobile in the distance just before the bomb went off, that is, that he knew Batman had not abandoned him. Very good job!
Blessings,