Reviews for martyr
DarqueDeath4444 chapter 12 . 7/16
A part of me had been hoping that I'd somehow unfollowed this story without realizing and I'd come back to thirteen dozen or so new chapters. Apparantly, I was wrong. Update soon, please.
wowshutup chapter 13 . 7/12
I really love and hope you plan to continue it soon. I love the detail, especially the connection Sakura makes between Shikaku and Shikamaru. Can’t wait to see what happens with Kakashi as well.
Mishil chapter 13 . 7/1
Oh my, this is very interesting. And I love the interaction between Sakura and Itachi.
There is no such things as too much for these two.
And this is new to me too, refreshing to read. I hope to set more of this story.
I think you need to rewrite this whole thing to change Sakura’s personality. As of now you’ve written her as way too uptight & serious; her speech and mannerisms are pretentious and incongruent with what you’ve given in her backstory.
Has this been dropped?
Naruto56 chapter 13 . 6/22
Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more about team nara.
jessica.kim017 chapter 2 . 6/21
It's really been long time sincu you update
I'm rather intrested how will she act around Sasuke when he is born. Hope youre not too bussy.
GoodVibezzz chapter 3 . 6/20
Only 13 chapters & iv reread this hundreds of times
707 Cx chapter 1 . 6/20
well the was certainly cute and awesome. I really like how Sakura beat some sense into Kakashi for the better even if she used a dirty move. Hopefully you'll update though I do wonder how you'll bring Shisui in..
Pls. Update more of this...
Its so cute how sakura and baby itachi interact. I just wish there is more...
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 13 . 6/5
Good job!
I really like this story.
I will looking forward to the next update;)
Greetings.!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/5
Great first chapter!
Alyssahearts12 chapter 13 . 6/2
shisui needs to be brought in
Your story is beautiful. I would love you to follow her soon
anon22 chapter 13 . 5/26
Hello! I'm in love with your writing, I've read martyr a couple of times (and will probably go back and reread it again at some point), and, like most of your readers, I can't wait for an update. That being said, I understand you have a life outside of writing fanfiction, and that finding time and inspiration to work on a fic can be difficult. And that's fine, we'll be here when you're ready to come back.
But please, please do consider leaving a note on your profile so we'd know you're doing okay. Even if you don't know when or if you'll update, it would be nice to know that you're still around, reading our reviews and interacting with your readers.
1,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »