Reviews for martyr
Shion Lee chapter 9 . 3h
Baby-Itachi is so damn adorable and imagining him as sakura’s baby brother makes me melt into a “sticky pile of goo”
tsubaki-apple chapter 1 . 12/13
wooow awesome story! I love it!
Thank you so much for sharing!
rosetteonna chapter 13 . 12/12
I want to see sakura to sacrifice herself for her ninja way which she wants to protect all her love ones, dont get a wrong idea because she's too perfect here, maybe I want to see her breakdown and harden her resolve and get back on being kick ass again ahaha.
but over all it's a nice story, very interesting infact it's not boring. I reread this fanfic maybe 4 times already? ahaha
and please update
CottonMiX chapter 1 . 12/12
OMG YAS ARMY 3

Can't wait for the next chapter!
I'm in here chapter 13 . 12/10
I'm not sure if I ever left a review for your fic, but it's okay if I did, since there's no such thing as too many reviews. I really enjoy your fic and how you write the characters. I do love the fluff between Sakura and Itachi, and how Team Nara interact with one another. Their Chūnin exams against Team Minato was really insane, and I hope Kakashi is able to take that lesson that Sakura told him to heart. I'm definitely looking forward to your next update. Good luck in your sophomore year! :)
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 1 . 12/9
I love this. it is perfect. I hope Sakura and Kakashi can be a friend later. He needs to be saved actually. And then, ItaSaku moment. So priceless. I love Sakura patients, and Itachi is such a gentle child. And Shishui. I can't wait Sakura to meet him. It would be perfect if you slip Shishui POV in their future meeting. Please stay safe and happy!
Pikku-Prinsessa chapter 13 . 12/9
Omg i love this story! It was pure coincidence that i found this story but i’m glad that i found it! It is so captivating and beautifuly written. Thank you for your hard work and please update soon! All love! Ps: i just love sakura and itachi moments 3
BTSbangtanstans chapter 13 . 12/8
You would not believe how happy I am to have stumbled upon your geniously written fic. Sakuras development as a Shinobi is definitely worth reading and I could not stop until I sadly reached your most recent chapter. The Itasaku fluff is great and I cant wait to see how it will turn out so keep it up! Something I kinda want to see more is Kakashi 3 Also as you can see from my name I am also an ARMY! I died with the Love Yourself comeback and am so proud of the boys! Anyways keep up the writing I look forward to your upcoming chapters!
merody94 chapter 13 . 12/4
Please please update soon its so good! X3
Please write more ur story is amazing
Emily D' Lu chapter 6 . 11/30
Hi there! Just checking if you are still alive. I have read this story like three times and i just can't stop, I love it! Please, When you have time post a new chapter, that would really make my day happier. Again, excelente story !
SkyblueNightingale chapter 13 . 11/30
My gosh! Your story is just beyond amazing girl! I love the relationship between sakura and itachi, genuine brother and sister love. Im really curious of what you have in plan for kakashi, like will he become the villain in this story? Or will sakura try to help kakashi with the pain he has? And i can't wait for shisui introduction! Your story is just so good! I look forward to the other chapters.
Alicia chapter 13 . 11/27
Your story is honestly amazing; can't wait to read more of it!
Nameanna chapter 1 . 11/23
l really love your writing can't Waite for next ch.
azaneti chapter 13 . 11/22
Sakura and Itachi are soo cute! But im curious and worried about kakashi!