Reviews for Our Secretive Lives
Please update. These characters are amazing and need to have their story told.
Please update soon.
surprise. Pancake.Party chapter 9 . 8/1
Hey, when u left off of a cliffy I was hoping it would turn out to be joke. U know like the king wanted to see how the English take a joke. My best part is Tanya's curtsey for the princess followed by Edward's doctor moment.
marymary123 chapter 9 . 7/30
I like the story. I do not do challenges. Perhaps I could spend some time on one if I did not have to reread a slowly updated story.
sherylb chapter 9 . 7/30
When will she tell Edward that they have a child together?
marymary123 chapter 8 . 7/30
Carlisle has no shame. Ed is miserable so now lets make sure Alice is
Marymary123 chapter 7 . 7/30
Out on a limb here,Bella was pregnant when she left England.. Felix is not the father of this baby girl
marymary123 chapter 4 . 7/30
Can not wait for realization to hit the Cullen family.. princess Isabella
marymary123 chapter 3 . 7/30
Eward made his bed. He could have said no and left the manor.
marymary123 chapter 1 . 7/30
My parents were born in the 1909 time so i understand the era. I like a story I can not predict the out come
USNeshama chapter 9 . 7/30
"Divorce is something they only do in England!" (One of my favorite lines from Ever After) I would love to see Bella help Jasper to marry Alice before anyone can interfere, surely she had enough power as the princess? Can't wait to see how you resolve the Bella/Edward dilemma. Question: Is Tanya's child Edward's? She doesn't seem like a faithful wife and if Bella's child was revealed to be Edwards's only heir...well that might be an interesting loophole. Thanks for writing!
Felicia123 chapter 9 . 7/30
My favorite part is when Edward tells Bella that she is "god damned beautiful".

But I love the twists and turns also.

I love evil Carlise and snotty Tanya.

Please post more soon. These characters are addictive. I also want to see some of my theories come to light.
debslmac chapter 9 . 7/30
:) Bella realising that she has power over Tanya
team rob chapter 9 . 7/30
:):)
BookLuver02 chapter 8 . 7/23
Cliffhangers are not very nice, but I love you anyway! Please Update As Soon As You Can!