Reviews for Odyssey: The Journey Home
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28
Great start really hope you come back and update
1980CJ-5 chapter 1 . 3/23
Okay, I really liked your earlier version of the story but I do understand the need to revise stories. I hope you begin updating this story again soon and can't wait to see where your revisions take your story. Please update soon, it has been a while.
Hey chapter 1 . 2/14
Work on this one. Good start, needs more substance i.e. UPDATE please.
Qtelatino1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
I've read all your chapters before your rewrite and I still think that you started off great. I can't wait for the other chapters and I know I'm getting a head of myself but I hope you bring in Atlantis when Earth is at it's most dire need. That battle should be 2 to 3 chapters long.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
Great story really hope you update
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
It was fine the way it was you crazy bitch.
WHCnelson chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
interesting
sdino95 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
please cont great story
Armiture chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Nice. A better beginning, I look forward to seeing more of the rewrite.
CCSakuraforever chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Esta muy bueno el reinicio de tu fics esta bastante interesante más como mostraste como se extinguieron los gould más su llegada a esa realidad más la ayuda a la federación más como se encuentraran con el asgard de ese mundo
orion0905 chapter 3 . 8/30/2018
I wonder where they will end up. Maybe with Voyager?

Either way I look forward to the next chapter.
CCSakuraforever chapter 3 . 8/30/2018
Esta muy bueno el capitulo más como le fue al equipo de la odisea en su regreso a su mundo más que esta pasando en el viaje más que la federación ya saben de ellos más la tecnología que le dieron
chloe chapter 3 . 8/30/2018
Wondering what happened to the rest of the story, are you re-doing it?
goddragonking chapter 3 . 8/30/2018
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
donniedarko81 chapter 3 . 8/30/2018
I was really looking forward to a proper update on this story as I love reading it even if is hasn't been updated in months. I can see some slight changes to the chapters that you have posted. I do hope it won't be months before the rest is posted or should I say reposted!
200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »