Reviews for Odyssey: The Journey Home
MythicalParadox chapter 1 . 7/4
Man this story have been a wild ride. Enjoying every moment of it.
Shame there was no update like some of the other great stories
Miss this story
bruceleeroythelastdragon chapter 12 . 5/23
Awesome story please update it! I love it!
Legion chapter 12 . 5/15
Almost Five months since the last update, shame this has clearly been abandoned
Two months since the last chapter, really looking forward to the next
Extremely well written, please continue!
Update soon please
Jedi Obi Wan Kenobi chapter 1 . 2/5
I am still hoping you will update this.
JonHarper chapter 10 . 1/17
Really dude? I'm getting more annoyed the more I read this. Why would Starfleet care about 'explaining' anything to the Dominion when both states are at war? To what reason does Starfleet amd tje Federation feel they owe their enemy an explanation to engage in an offensive strike, or defensive action? Why the hell are they worried about reprisal attacks...when the Cadassian/Dominion Alliance is running rampant through Federation space and killing everything in their path!? Please explain your logic, because it's lazy/Low effort writing like this that I find infuriating.
JonHarper chapter 7 . 1/17
Jesus Christ, You aren't even trying are you? Even with Odyssey's Life support overtaxed there should be more than enough residual life support to maintain 300 extra people for what? A 20 MINUTE trek back to DS9!

I'm Not angry at you, I'm angry at myself. I keep falling for it. Every time I think you've learned you then do something that proves you havent. You are a lazy author. You just gloss over every little plot detail without real exposition. There is no tension, dialogue feels flat and forced and there is no real sense of dread or wonder. You have people's character way off, the action is flat, and oh dear...its the Asgard who need Earths help and not the other way around. Let me take a guess. Replicators right? Great that's just what this story will need.
Great story hope you update
Should have went to a different room and stole some more data/zpms
JOHN0713 chapter 12 . 1/1
I enjoyed your story and hope to read the next segment.
spirouFr chapter 12 . 12/29/2017