Reviews for The Last of the Peverells
QueenLinear chapter 17 . 6h
does she want him to kill her?
h4lfbl00dprinc3 chapter 17 . 7h
Great writing. Good to see a well-thought-out explanation of the origin of Dementors.
Loquin chapter 17 . 19h
wow!, the story is amazing!
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 17 . 7/18
Few SPaGs, few ... left, fine tooth combing beta-ing mode. Passes lol, medium beta settings.

The "debt" comes to mind, phrasing almost implying opposite intended meaning but muddy enough not to be clearly opposite.

Unless YOUR fanfictions rewrote the Baron murder suicide 'romance', really, "sweet love story"? Or is Hermione's taste in bodice ripper romance, of the horror riffic variety.

The non canon horcruxes, nice trope.

The "cost" (Co casting mysterious unexplained non revealed big as spell)? Well, seems odd, it's like doing rituals with an IOU, instead of that trope of equivalency yada yada, with payment made upfront.
daisycb9493 chapter 17 . 7/17
Great story, enjoying it very much. Wish you were on AO3 so I could download it.
daisycb9493 chapter 10 . 7/17
I am enjoying looking up the various people you are suggesting for the characters as I don’t know many of them. I love your Harry being strong and intelligent.
daisycb9493 chapter 9 . 7/17
I love your comment about a reviewer working for the ministry. I have often had that same reaction when reading some reviews.
firedamio chapter 17 . 7/17
Just one complaint. There are way too many elements to this story, that makes it difficult to follow
GQ chapter 17 . 7/17
Great stuff. These last couple chapters have seemed much more focused on the present then the past. Something I think find interesting is if Ares is building his own force to combat Voldemort and Dumbledore, turn Hermione to the dark side muahhhahahah...no joke she'd be a great, less insane version of Bellatrix if Ares cultivated her properly.

Question: Is the choice of Ares over Aries, the constellation, an indicator of who or what he will become?
naruto chapter 17 . 7/16
great chapter keep it up
Guest.55 chapter 17 . 7/16
What spell Ares sacrifice?
mooneysfate chapter 17 . 7/17
awesome, informative chapter! :)
camp1500 chapter 17 . 7/17
good to hear that there will be more updates.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 16 . 7/17
Great update hope to see more soon.
Dissenter chapter 17 . 7/17
Weird how Harry is called Ares Black in the Peverell's story and Harry Peverell in the Transcendence one.
1,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »