Reviews for The Last of the Peverells
yingfa07 chapter 10 . 2h
Interesting!

Ron Weasley is an idiot!

I'm not sure I like the harem idea... but if there's is one... I guess I'll live... don't like it but... oh well! Preferred it isn't a harem..

But I like the story so far! Without the harem idea... will still read it though!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Yingfa07
Nukkumatti70 chapter 10 . 16h
Just found your stories and decided to read the shorter one first. All I can say is "Wow"! Great start and I am looking forward to updates! Getting started on the other one now!
gabrieljuarezl chapter 10 . 1/19
Jajajajajajajajaja great one
se que es su historia y respectaria su decision pero simplemente no me sentiria comodo leyendo un harry/harem nunca me han gustado y la razon es que nunca me ha parecido que harry sea un dios para tener tantas mujeres eso es malo
pero si me gustaria saber cuando respondera a la premisa si es un harem o solo daphne realmente me gustaria solo daphne
Eriador12345 chapter 10 . 1/19
Excellent so far.
zarkan chapter 10 . 1/19
Not bad really not bad and I cant wait to see what is going to happen next so please update soon see ya.
iceland chapter 10 . 1/19
good story to read and yes carry on the story. will harry get the cloak back from the headmaster or will his dad tell him about the cloak.
It seems like you have decided to focus on this story rather than The Wizarding Chronicles
blacklotus101 chapter 10 . 1/19
I will continue to read this regardless of if it is a harem or not. However I hope you decide against a harem for the sake that there are already so many harem fanfics of Harry Potter. By choosing to pair Harry Potter with Daphne Greengrass you have chosen a less popular ship so if you were to continue as a DaphneXHarry you would be one of the few that writes that ship. Furthermore your writing is superb and I feel like it would be almost a let down to see you spoil it by making the story cluttered with the harem. Regardless it is your decision and I will diligently continue to read this story. Can't wait to read what happens next. Looking forward to an update!
mwinter1 chapter 10 . 1/19
Awaiting more.
hellfire45 chapter 10 . 1/19
Good chapter and I love how harry is being an all around badass
JAIMOL chapter 10 . 1/19
It is a magnificent story. I'm waiting to hear how you plan to continue.
HeartsGlow chapter 10 . 1/19
First, I love this story. However, this chapter is filled with misused words, the wrong words, missing words, etc.
BurningDay chapter 10 . 1/19
Really enjoying this story, looking forward to the next update. Keep up the good work!
Vukk chapter 10 . 1/19
Albus has to be one of three things, outright evil, manipulative, naive, or demented.