Reviews for The Last of the Peverells
I had wondered why I hadn’t read this before and why it was so far down the favorites list, then I got to this chapter. It’s as stereotypical of a FanFiction as it gets. Nothing unique or good about it.
Erielaw chapter 18 . 4/21
This remain a magnificent, multi- faceted story- perhaps too weighty for a single piece of fan fiction, even one with multiple chapters. It cannot easily be finished and perhaps would be easier to handle as a series. Nevertheless, I wish the author would continue it. Is it abandoned?
rb2312 chapter 9 . 4/16
Great chapter

One of the most enjoyable harry trials i have read. Think sirius would love watching the memory of it.

Not suprised lord greengrass stood on harry's side, so to speak. After all, the boy is dating his daughter.

Love that the toad got put in her place and told that her position is not nearly as grand as she likes to think it is.
kittyranma chapter 18 . 4/7
Curiouser and curiouser, I hope you get your muse back soon.
disgust chapter 17 . 3/13
Another hermione simp. dropping it
Wolvie26 chapter 18 . 3/10
Love it! Can't wait to see what Harry/Ares and sirius think and do about albus' s plan! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
cerulean369 chapter 18 . 3/5
Wow I loved reading this! While the flow of dialogue was a bit disgruntled at times, the plot of the story was well written. I really enjoyed reading this story and can only hope you choose to update one day. Thank you for sharing this! :)))
HughJasz chapter 18 . 3/3
This story is fantastic, and its a tragedy to see it abandoned as it is now. I sincerely hope this continues some day.

While it has its flaws It does what few fanfictions dare to do: to invent something original. It does beyond the base Harry Potter universe and actually creates something unique and interesting from a new perspective. Absolutely wonderful!
xxhellokittyxxlove chapter 18 . 2/5
So the brother that Voldemort sought out was Aberforth then
ManMunx chapter 18 . 1/16
dope stuff... still waiting for more
Clay19 chapter 2 . 1/14
nice
Gyanz chapter 18 . 1/12
Gran historia! Veo que hace mucho que no se actualiza! Espero que suban un nuevo capítulo pronto y no hayan abandonado el fic!

Esperando una actualización!

Saludos!
agmmagm chapter 17 . 1/10
Flamel is a prevell and harry is not worthy yet and at the end of the novel he will hate to kill her se wants to go.. He have to pay with the blood to become mpst powerful wizard
Black Shisui Uchiha chapter 18 . 1/8
Marvellous story I can’t wait for the update. I hate Dumbledork with a passion
wow ok chapter 2 . 12/15/2020
uh just to let yk blaise is black :/ so your actor to portray him doesnt fit
1,496 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »