Reviews for The Wrath of Kanaan
Chgrgal chapter 4 . 7/5
Love this story just wish the show writers would have let John and Teyla admit their love for each other.
Kariesue chapter 4 . 1/27
I liked this! Great plot!
Whumplove chapter 4 . 10/1/2017
Great story!
redvanessa chapter 4 . 8/18/2017
What a fantastic story. I feel like I've just finished watching a really great episode!
nacimynom chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. It has so many of the elements I like, including: Shep whump, Teyla-Shep, Sentient Atlantis, ATA-gene carrier quirks, faithful Rodney, and a couple of inspiring Shep as commander speeches. I also like the clever way you made Kanaan the bad guy with a retrovirus-generated Wraith-like power.
Lore1416 chapter 4 . 5/16/2017
Great story. It unfolded really well. It would have been nice to see played out on TV.
Vadercat chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Thanks for the good story! And thanks for telling me where the show moved to, I was a bit saddened they took it off Prime too and the original Stargate too. I look forward to reading more John Sheppard stories from you. Maybe something long and evolved?
HistorianKate chapter 4 . 2/23/2017
This is brilliant! I love John's connection with Atlantis. And that last bit with Teyla was so “Awwwwwwwww!" When I saw the pilot episode for the first time, I was like “Ooo, there some sparks there..." but nothing else really was there in any of the episodes I've seen. I was always sad about that. But now you fixed it! ;)
nath chapter 4 . 2/17/2017
late review but anyway, great story ! very smart thinking.
BMick chapter 4 . 1/27/2017
Just finished this. You can really write dialogue, and the characters I love rang true in your words. Having John relate his attackers' actions to his own experiences was a perfect handling of the aftermath, in my opinion.
starlight guardian chapter 4 . 1/24/2017
Absolutely positively awesome. I love stories where John and Atlantis communicate. Would love to read more Atlantis stories by you.
Sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 1/23/2017
I had no idea you were going to end this story last chapter! I'm glad you took advice and wrote this chapter! It definitely gave the closer to all the loose ends. I love how you had John deal with his men..great job there! I also love how you ended it with John not hesitating to say he loved Teyla...super nice ending...though...you could always continue on?!
honus47 chapter 4 . 1/23/2017
What a great finish chapter you have here! Well done my young friend! Amazing!
KeianaLunae chapter 4 . 1/23/2017
Yay for epilogue! Yay for resolutions! Yay for a healthy dose of Lorne! Yay for Sheyla!

I liked how Sheppard handled those self-pitying slackers, but I thought he was too easy on them. I mean, what is this, a holiday resort? Three weeks of sitting about on their asses in the brig, doing nothing, refusing to come out and go back to work despite direct orders from the Major?

Sheppard should cunningly have ordered Lorne to put them on double duty, with extra KP, to make up for their impromptu vacation. They're looking for redemption, for punishment, and that would have been a wonderful way of 'punishing' them while making them stay on Atlantis :)

Thank you for acceding to the demands of your peanut gallery and giving us more!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2017
Great story. Would love to see the interaction with John and Atlantis continued.