Reviews for The Wrath of Kanaan
newt-s3 chapter 4 . 10/1
Great story!
redvanessa chapter 4 . 8/18
What a fantastic story. I feel like I've just finished watching a really great episode!
nacimynom chapter 4 . 5/30
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. It has so many of the elements I like, including: Shep whump, Teyla-Shep, Sentient Atlantis, ATA-gene carrier quirks, faithful Rodney, and a couple of inspiring Shep as commander speeches. I also like the clever way you made Kanaan the bad guy with a retrovirus-generated Wraith-like power.
Lore1416 chapter 4 . 5/16
Great story. It unfolded really well. It would have been nice to see played out on TV.
Vadercat chapter 1 . 5/8
Thanks for the good story! And thanks for telling me where the show moved to, I was a bit saddened they took it off Prime too and the original Stargate too. I look forward to reading more John Sheppard stories from you. Maybe something long and evolved?
HistorianKate chapter 4 . 2/23
This is brilliant! I love John's connection with Atlantis. And that last bit with Teyla was so “Awwwwwwwww!" When I saw the pilot episode for the first time, I was like “Ooo, there some sparks there..." but nothing else really was there in any of the episodes I've seen. I was always sad about that. But now you fixed it! ;)
nath chapter 4 . 2/17
late review but anyway, great story ! very smart thinking.
BMick chapter 4 . 1/27
Just finished this. You can really write dialogue, and the characters I love rang true in your words. Having John relate his attackers' actions to his own experiences was a perfect handling of the aftermath, in my opinion.
starlight guardian chapter 4 . 1/24
Absolutely positively awesome. I love stories where John and Atlantis communicate. Would love to read more Atlantis stories by you.
Sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 1/23
I had no idea you were going to end this story last chapter! I'm glad you took advice and wrote this chapter! It definitely gave the closer to all the loose ends. I love how you had John deal with his men..great job there! I also love how you ended it with John not hesitating to say he loved Teyla...super nice ending...though...you could always continue on?!
honus47 chapter 4 . 1/23
What a great finish chapter you have here! Well done my young friend! Amazing!
KeianaLunae chapter 4 . 1/23
Yay for epilogue! Yay for resolutions! Yay for a healthy dose of Lorne! Yay for Sheyla!

I liked how Sheppard handled those self-pitying slackers, but I thought he was too easy on them. I mean, what is this, a holiday resort? Three weeks of sitting about on their asses in the brig, doing nothing, refusing to come out and go back to work despite direct orders from the Major?

Sheppard should cunningly have ordered Lorne to put them on double duty, with extra KP, to make up for their impromptu vacation. They're looking for redemption, for punishment, and that would have been a wonderful way of 'punishing' them while making them stay on Atlantis :)

Thank you for acceding to the demands of your peanut gallery and giving us more!
Great story. Would love to see the interaction with John and Atlantis continued.
Var Devonshire chapter 4 . 1/22
Now that was a more satisfying ending. I love how you portrayed Lorne and Stackhouse, two of my favorite military characters. Well, after Sheppard of course! :)
Guest 64 chapter 4 . 1/22
Love your epilogue! That elevated the story from a very good story to a great story for me. Love this side of John. I hope we get to read more SGA fan fiction, specifically about John, from you. You have done a great job capturing the characters and the feeling of the show.