Reviews for Greenleaf
Luthien Iliona Calafalas chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
I loved your story! Please continue!
Acharnae chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Great writing, I like the way you look at this from a new point of view. I hope you continue soon, and I'd love to see what Legolas thinks of all this, and Thranduil, and wether the two of them differ in their opinions at any time.

*added to fav list*
fuck off already chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
A little confused as to who's speaking, but I really like what you've got here. From the summary I'd guess you'll be talking more of Legolas? It irks me that there's so little information on him.

Looking forward to more.
Thirteen Black Roses chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
lol i always wondered what the elves thought of the dwarves! that was great!
vetmeddoc chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Hi, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your (albeit short) story. Right now I'm re-reading the Hobbit and it is nice how you tied LOTR together with it. Your descriptions are vivid, but I think you might want to work on their tense, because it seems you are mixing first and third POV's. I think you should pick one or the other, because it is a bit jarring right now switching back and forth. Anyway, it is a good tale you wrote, I would like to see it continued!
bravo chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
I like your work so far. Who's the person from whose point of view this is being told? Hope you'll continue.