Reviews for Absent
mclovin2012 chapter 1 . 7/26
loved this. plan to read more from u.
Whinnie chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
this is too precious and i loved reading every word!
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
Cute and funny, loved it! There is not enough TP! Zelink like this.
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
That moment! I about died! Hahahaha! So cute AND hilarious!
The Jingo chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Great oneshot. A bit of romance and a lot of humor.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Although this fic is pretty angsty, I still enjoyed it! It's pretty realistic that even our hero and princess have trouble with their marriage, but in the end, they are able to work it out. :D I gotta say, I can't really imagine Link getting drunk, though. XD
Generala chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Owww this was cute. What did they did instead of cuddle?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
This made me smile and laugh and feel a bit sad, thanks for writing!
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
I know I said this in the last review, but I just love the way you write zelda and link. She's always more than she seems.
BlueCharlieDeltaEcho chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Hey now. This was pretty well written. I first found out about you on Tumblr and you DO NOT disappoint at all. If there were people that heckled you, clearly they were being envious. Keep up the good work (and doing what you love). :)
Twokeyz chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Heya. been a while, saw this, binged, and now I have just one thing to say.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! That's adorable! Kinda sad at times, but the waff were there, big time.

Never stop writing, and never lose your touch, k?
~Twokeyz
Gabriel Herrol chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Very nice. I like the way things goes in this one. Their problems are realist and it showed that both can work to improve things. :)
iCards chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
I know Link was feeling neglected, but when the Queen rents out a room in the bar to spend the night so she can see to her drunk husband it's just a funny situation.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2017