Reviews for Concerto
Mini Nicka chapter 25 . 9/2
That was amazing I know its been years but I really hope you do an epilogue
Jadaerys chapter 26 . 5/26
Your fic gave me so much feels and i’m sorry i’m not good with words to aptly enumerate the reasons why this fic is one of the best if not the best VegeBul AU even without the promised epilogue.
Thank you for sharing your fic and i hope you always have the happy smile you gifted your readers with this story.
LucretiaDroogie chapter 22 . 4/7
I FUCKIN LOVE THIS. It was SO beautiful and emocional. my favorite chapter rigth now
LucretiaDroogie chapter 18 . 3/29
Ohh me encantó el progreso de Yamcha! No me hubiera gustado que siga comportándose como un idiota. Muy interesante el capítulo, fue genial seguir conociendo el pasado de Vegeta. Él y Bulma tienen una charla pendiente.

Great chapter!
LucretiaDroogie chapter 17 . 3/29
They are SO cute. I am crying. This story is perfect
LucretiaDroogie chapter 15 . 3/28
Damn... I'm worry about Vegeta's past with Freezer! What happened?
Shit, I wish be bilingual for write to you every thing I'm thinking. I'm sorry, I hope you can understand.
LucretiaDroogie chapter 14 . 3/28
DE VERDAD me gustaría comentar todos y cada uno de los capítulos, pero la diferencia en el idioma me limita. Este fanfiction definitivamente se vuelve mi historia más preciada ahora mismo. Necesitaba expresarlo. La escena del baile fue magnífica, y estoy muy intrigada por saber qué pasará.

This was beautiful. I really love it. You're SO good writer. This fiction is amazing. I'm keeping here.
LucretiaDroogie chapter 9 . 3/27
Oh, ¡me encanta esta historia! No puedo creer que nunca antes había escuchado de ella. Agradezco haber pasado por el Instagram de Vegetapsycho para entrar aquí. No puedo parar de leer. Sé que no está concluida, pero igual quise arriesgarme. Perdón por no comentar en inglés, no es mi lengua madre. Saludos!

I love your story! I'm sorry but I don't speak english. Spanish is my mother tongue. Google Traductor is helping me. Hahaha I just wanna say this. Thanks for writing! XOXO
Guest chapter 26 . 8/19/2019
Olá gostaria de saber do último capitulo dessa história.
Amei cada palavra escrita!
SeeASweetSmile chapter 26 . 7/23/2019
I have no words to describe how much this story was beautifully tell. The slow burn, the amazing development, and all the sweet moments made me love this shipping even more I originally did. Vegeta's past was tragic, it was horrible and yet, so touching. Thank you so much for your marvelous story. Pretty sure it's one of the best AU out here.
Stefenlover123 chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
Wow I love this story. It was so good and I can’t wait to read the ending, I hope the baby is ok
evayoo chapter 26 . 1/8/2019
Hii, what a beautiful story. I am waiting for the epilogue
shadowthief-wolf chapter 26 . 9/15/2018
From the moment I started reading this story, I couldn't put it down! The chemistry that you create between Bulma and Vegeta is electric from their first interaction. There are so many fantastic moments and the way you bring out their respective passions and passion for each other was amazing. I loved every moment of this story and I am sad to see it end!
Writersblock42 chapter 26 . 9/4/2018
Yeah Raditz! I thought it would be Nappa to take the shot but Raditz was awesome. What an emotional climax, this was amazing. I’ve loved this story so much and am sad to have it over but will hold out for the last chapter!
nancy103 chapter 26 . 9/3/2018
Very good chapter! Good cliffhanger before and good beginning to this chapter. Congrats on finishing it soon!