Reviews for Twenty-Three Percent
ZaxIoI chapter 18 . 2h
I love Sayu in this fanfiction. She is simply so apathetic and hollow in such a wonderful way of reading ... Poor Mello and Near, Sayu is like a cat playing with two mice when it comes to them, it is incredibly fascinating and fun.
No puedo esperar hasta el proximo capitulo
arapyanime chapter 18 . 4h
Ohh she scared mello hahaha. Hmmm i want to know too what light will do for sayu...
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 18 . 4h
Wow, I can't wait to see how Light will react. Thanks for the update!
AnimeLover229 chapter 18 . 6h
I love your oc so much. She has the best come backs.
Evanescentfacade chapter 18 . 6h
Sayu's bland disinterest and dislike of the world makes her fascinating to read. I love the spin it places on the dark world of Death Note and how difficult it makes genii to understand her. I really enjoyed Sayu's analysis of Near in this chapter and how she acknowledges that L was the only person in the world who had a chance against Light. Sayu's lack of tact makes it interesting because normal threats on her life (usually the most effective strategy) have no threat when leveraged against her. I honestly wonder if Sayu would help defeat Light if she was told that the only way she would be allowed to die is if Light died first. Thank you for another lovely update and I'm looking forward to more interactions between Sayu, Matt, Mello, and Near.
White Alchemist Taya chapter 18 . 6h
I would very much like to have a brief view on what Light's mindset is at with Sayu being kidnapped.
I'd love to see more of other characters views.
Shadowing chapter 18 . 7h
I kinda feel a little sorry for Matt, Near and Mello. Hey we’re exp a normal prisoner. Instead they got her. Lol. Great Chapter.
DDarklolita chapter 18 . 8h
Yay Lots of kudos
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 18 . 10h
Ahahahaha Mello couldn't handle her. XD
Ahhh she hurts my heart but I love her~
Oooh Near!
I'm super excited to see how this will go!
Thank you so much for the update! I love it xD
lunamoon531 chapter 18 . 10h
Every word you wrote gives me chills, its all incredibly engrossing and I always seem to focus in on the chapters completely when I read them. Amazing.
Sayu is really an interesting character, how she sees others, her bitter irony.
I feel that though Sayu knows Light best, she may not realize the full extent that her brother would be willing to go through for her hm?
That's Balderdash chapter 18 . 11h
This is really cool
BlackHidra chapter 18 . 11h
Зачем желать смерти так бессмысленно? Возможно она найдет смысл?
Или убьет себя таким образом, чтобы это событие принесло плоды?
Dante96 chapter 18 . 12h
Loved the chapter. It was short, sweet and I can't help but wonder how Near's going to deal with her on the long term or if light is going to fine her soon. Actually, I wonder how Light's dealing with the fact that his little sister/best friend is effectively kidnapped and he can't do anything until he's got a ransom note...

Ohhhhh, and her dad must be wallowing in guilt at the fact he encouraged her out of Japan and she got kidnapped! Poor Sochiro...

Anyways, thanks again for the chapter! It was pretty great to read this on my ways to work :)
Avisian chapter 18 . 12h
sajhkfl "you're an idiot"
she really doesn't mince her words askhhflahlk
snowlikestardust chapter 18 . 12h
Your writing is like poetry. I am enchanted by it. Your writing style is everything I could ever want in a fic. Your protagonist is beautifully crafted, and I adore following her journey. I love what you've done with all the characters too. Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece!