Reviews for Twenty-Three Percent
OTPwanderer chapter 3 . 10/20
Cool story!

But, um, why would Sayu have no lifespan? I thought that in previous chapters, when she almost drowned, she saw the red little numbers over her head momentarily?

And Ryuk being able to give the Eyes to a non-Death Note owner without a half of lifespan as payment? I don't know what to feel about that.

On one hand, it's a cool twist of concepts made anew.

On the other hand, I kind of agree with Youtuber Dominic Smith that it's better to "Stick to the original rules on how the Death Note works. Having clearly defined limitations is essential for there to be any tension in the story, and adding stuff runs the risk of creating plot holes."

But anyways, you do you. I'm quite sure that there are exceptions to that opinion, and this brilliant story could be one of them.

Can't wait to read the rest!
Ricano chapter 1 . 10/18
thanks for the update! I really like this characterization of Sayu and always eager to read new chapters
ruinedsandwich chapter 11 . 10/17
Mannn oh man I sure do love apathetic characters
dragfillia chapter 11 . 10/14
THIS! WAS VERY INTERESTING! I love how detached and apathetic Sayu is and how you shaped her relationship with Light and L!
LPWomer chapter 11 . 10/10
I love your writing!~
TheVastEmptiness chapter 11 . 10/9
Ahhhhh this story is so cool! When I started it and saw that it was unfinished, I just sort of auto-assumed that it was abandoned. But you’ve updated recently! Yay! I can’t wait for more~
kilersenses chapter 11 . 10/7
i hope you update! I LOVED THIS STORY~~ its just so interesting ...well to me anyways there is always some people who dont like some stories or whatever
arapyanime chapter 11 . 10/4
I really like this fic! Please continue!
OnepieceZoroOc chapter 11 . 10/3
love this story! though i truly am sad that L will still die in the end since i love the hybrid panda/owl/frog man but in this story i like sayu and light and her interactions with ryuk more
fifi550 chapter 11 . 10/3
I love this.
wanderingshadow chapter 11 . 10/3
Sayu thinking in this story always make my day thanks for the update.. ,(_ _),
Midnight's Fire chapter 11 . 10/3
I LIKE THIS :)
VermilionShade chapter 11 . 10/2
Sayu is very bored that she will anything
wyteeth chapter 11 . 10/2
Love the musings Sayu has in her head. It’s like reading a half finished poem, pretty and incomplete (and maybe a tad bit sad in its incompleteness lol)
makesomehassel chapter 11 . 10/2
Love this Sayu so much! But i can't feel anything but sadness and loneliness from her towards this twisted world she'd been brought in! Death can change ppl that much i can tell you is so true... traumatic actually! Now I really need to know what kind of relationship does she exactly have with the Shinigami? Interest? An opportunity of friendship? Love ... or I'm reading too much into them! :3